Trunks | Bullets Of Hope.

requested by: dyingofboredum

(decided to go with a softer theme, hope you enjoy!) ;-;

The suns rays paraded across your bare skin and your hair gently swayed in the summer breeze as you walked alongside your lavender-haired companion.

"Do you think we'll be able to defeat Black this time? " You questioned curiously as you look towards Trunks.

He ran his fingers through his hair as he thought about your question before he replied with a soft sigh followed by a warm smile.

"I'm certain of it..."

It had been barely a day since you and Trunks had managed to escape from Black's clutches and return to the past. Everything seems to be going as planned.

But your happiness was short lived because not to long after, Black had appeared in the past through a strange portal and fought with Goku until he was forcefully pulled away by the same portal he arrived in and that monster didn't leave without destroying the only thing you had to return to your timeline: The time machine.

Bulma was currently attempting to fix and refuel an old time machine she found in her lab. So there was hope after all.

Bulma had suggested that you and Trunks went out today since it's been a while since you had enjoyed some fresh air and clear sky's.

Trunks escorted you to a peaceful picnic area nearby Capsule Corp and the two of you sat together under a large tree that smelled of honey and peaches.

"I remember when our timeline was once like this..." You say as you rest your head against his shoulder, staring at the people around you.

With a quick glance at you, he slowly began to caress your arm as he too looked at the surroundings. Young couples and families were together, children were playing and there was a soft melody in the air to set the mood.

"I miss what we had..." You say with a frown as a few tears ran down your cheeks.

"I know..."

He's delicate fingers run through your hair in a calming manner as he pulls you into a tight and caring hug.

You bury your face in his chest and gripped onto his shirt as you let out all your feelings and all your emotions onto that piece of clothing of his.

"I promise we will have that again." He reassures, his eyes twinkling as you gazed up at him.

Small bits of red tinted your cheeks as you finally realized how close you two were, still locked in each other's embrace not intending on moving.

His lips parted slightly but no words seem to come out. You both stayed in silence, the only thing being heard was the steady beating of his heart against your body.

"I-I love you, Trunks." You suddenly blurt out since you couldn't keep it a secret for any longer and felt like this was the right time.

Not hearing any response from Trunks, not even a reaction made you worried that maybe he was upset by what you said and you immediately began to regret that you opened your mouth.

Trunks pulled you away from his chest as he stared at you blankly and you gulped, not being able to look at him because of how embarrassed you were. Great, now he probably hates me...

But Trunks gently moved a tendril of your hair behind your ear as his lips grew closer and finally met with yours in a sweet and passionate kiss.

You immediately melt into the kiss, wrapping your arms around his neck as he pulled you closer to him. Your lips would slightly move apart every few minutes for some air but immediately reconnected until you both were breathless.

Trunks shyly looked away since his face had become flushed due to the intensity and you couldn't help but chuckle and ruffle his hair.

"Who knew you were such a good kisser, Trunks." You compliment which only causes him to become more flustered.

"Y-Yeah... " He said and chuckled awkwardly as his warm hands connected with yours.

"I love you too, Y/N..."

He says as the two of you continue to wander through West City, simply enjoying each other's company.

___

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐃 | dbs oneshots. 🎉