17. Chicky Nuggies and arson

*bing!*

Walking out of the elevator you scream, "ITS BRITANY BITCHES! ....i mean it's y/n bitches!!"

Tony immediately screeches and flys out of the window in him suit.

Loki does the sup nod.

Wanda runs over and hugs you.

Bucky flips you off then laughs.

Rhodey, Bruce, and Sam just sit there watching. Sam also has a bucket of popcorn in his lap for some reason.

Clint falls out of the vents and says hi.

Thor says, more like yells, "HELLO YOUNG ONE!"

Steeb grabs his shield, prepared to fight.

And scott is no where to be found.

You wave and sit down on the coach and see that mario kart is open.

"Oo can i have a remote?"

Everyone is a little surprised. They thought you'd be more off then walls, but honestly they don't know what they expected.

After the mario kart game starts, you choosing walugi, tony slowly flys up to the floor and looks around. After assessing that there is no threat he lands on the floor and the suit retracts into his arc reactor.

"You're- you're actually not as weird as i thought you would be," Tony says.

"sure," you respond.

Eventually you beat everyone but clint at mario kart, and you stand up and walk to the kitchen.

"mmmm food, it's time for food, what will i eat today?" you sing.

"There's chicken nuggets in the fridge y/n," Nat says.

You stop in your tracks. Slowly turning towards Nat you ask, "chicky nuggies?"

"yes."

You quickly run to to freezer setting the bag of chicken nuggets on top of the fridge with a strength that can only be described as surprising, and you begin to read the instructions.

That is before you realize you're the person who's almost burned your house down on multiple occasions using a microwave. What damage could you do with an oven?

The world will never know because you sure as hell know you can never pay to rebuild the compound with 7 cents and a paper clip. Like come on, you don't even have enough money for chicken nuggets. Especially not the high end ones Tony buys.

You turn around and look at everyone before closing your eyes, turning around in a circle and pointing at some one. (It took multiple times because you pointed at a lamp at first)

Before anyone can ask what you are doing, while opening your eyes, you yell, "You!"

"Yes?," Loki says.

"Do you know how to work an oh-ven?"

"And oven? No, i'm a prince do you think I cooked my self food?"

"No, but that's besides the point. You're an adult and i'm not one. I really don't feel like accident committing arson again."

"Again?" everyone says in various tones of confusion, worry, and understanding.

"Yes. Now who's going to help me cook these chicky nuggies or are you just going to watch me burn down your place of living?"

Tony immediately stand up and rushes over and starts making the chicken nuggets not even making an effort to include you in the process.

"Tony? Cooking food? Friday did you get a picture because that's a once in a lifetime experience right there," Rhodey says.

"Yes I did the road-ster."

"Thank you."

~20 minute later~

The food is done and everyone is enjoying a plate of chicken nuggets and various condiments while watching the hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy which has a guy who looks an awful lot like Agent Ross.

~ After "dinner"~

Nat drives you home, and you get ready for bed. But not before you text goodnight to shuri, and make a new group chat ;)

-

sorry for not updating in so long, i was in a writers block, especially on this chapter. so to make up for that i gave you guys two chapter!! Anyways hopefully another chapter will be up on thursday, but don't quote me on that.

have a nice rest of your day/night!!