One: Back To School

'Ok that's insane!' Blair said as she walked alongside her best friend down the Diagon Alley.

'It was amazing though' Emily had just finished talking about her summer vacation in Scotland.

'So you and Oliver are official?' she asked her best friend.

'We are since last year, B.' Emily claimed 'Focus!' she said slightly punching her.

'Hey!' Blair said 'look who's talking... The girl who never listens to what I say' with her sarcastic voice, making Emily glare at her.

'Don't you have a boyfriend to meet?' she smirked at Blair. 'Oh do you remember last year, the day we came here?'

'Shut up' Blair said and she laughed. 'Hey isn't that YOUR boyfriend?'

Emily looked in the direction Blair was pointing at and locked her eyes with Oliver's back. She smiled as she saw that he was drooling over the new broomstick, the "Firebolt". People were usually annoyed by his obsession with Quidditch, but Emily loved it. She went forward and wrapped her arms around his waist. He was shock at first but then he turned and his brown eyes met her blue ones. His face lit up as he pulled her for a hug.

'Hi' he muttered in her hair.

'Hey' she said. He pulled away just to look into her eyes and then he leaned. She caught him half way and melted into the kiss. As they pulled apart for air, they had the same sheepish smile across their faces.

'I missed you' he said.

'We were together like a month ago' she laughed.

'Still' he said and kissed her again. They stopped when someone coughed behind them. Blair was just sitting there smirking, arms wrapped in front of her chest. 'Nice to see you Blair' Oliver said, annoyed that she had interrupted them.

'Oh deep down you're happy to see me' she said.

'Anyway' Oliver said, turning to Emily 'Remember how my parents got me a nimbus 2000 for my birthday?'

'Oh please, Ollie' Emily laughed 'My house almost blew up by all the letters you sent me... Poor Bludger had to come all the way from Scotland for about twenty times...'

Emily laughed and Oliver joined in awkwardly. 'Anyway that's not our point' he said 'Since your birthday was some days ago...' he started and searched his enchanted backpack that Emily had bewitched through their holidays. Emily was waiting impatiently for what was about to come. She knew it was a present, she just didn't know why. 'Where is it?.... Sorry... It has to be here... You know I was saving money for a broom and since my parents bought me one....' He slowly pulled out a brand new Nimbus two thousand, making Emily gasp. 'I thought why not making my girlfriend a gift she will remember'

Emily just stood there with her mouth open. Of course it wasn't a new model, but it was still a very expensive broom. 'You're crazy' she claimed and he laughed.

'I know... You like it?' he asked with a smirk, giving the broom to her.

'Oliver, I...' she was left speechless. 'I love it' she said and hugged him tightly.

'Hey hey hey' Blair's voice made them turn to her. 'You're dating for three months and she gets a broom?' she said making them laugh. 'For my 6 months anniversary I got a flower'

'What?' Oliver asked with a confused look.

'Well you see, Fred came with a flower in his hand and said "here is a flower, because in French it's called fleur and it sounds like Blair"...' she paused for a moment making them laugh. 'Why am I still dating this guy?'

'Because you love me' Fred said hugging her tightly from behind.

'Ha, you wish' she said, but that's when he stated kissing her neck.

'Ok guys too much PDA' Emily said, pretending to cover her eyes.

'Yeah cause it was fine when you two were making out in the middle of the street.' Blair said, making them laugh again. 'By the way, have you seen Brian?'

'No, I haven't' she claimed, but when she turned she saw him pushing against a stool. He was drooling over a waiter. Emily chuckled.

'Should we go to him?' Blair asked.

'Oh, let him have his fun' she answered letting out a laugh... 'Hey there's Cedric!' she said and Oliver scoffed. 'Oh come on Ollie... These are old things... Cedric is our friend now'

He leaned in and captured her lips in a heated kiss, marking her as his. 'I love you, ok?'

Emily just laughed. 'No one is going to take me from you. I swear.' she said and pecked his lips again. 'I love you'

'God you guys are so cheesy' said Blair as Emily left, waving at Cedric. Blair turned to Oliver who was red. 'Hey... You know she's yours... You're not going to lose her'

'I know I know' he said quickly 'It's just... They used to date and I'm... Afraid'

'You know she only dated him to make you jealous right?' She claimed.

'Wait. What?' His eyes widen.

'The day the started dating was the day she caught you and Angelina. She was super jealous so she took it out on Cedric.'

'Bloody hell' Oliver said rubbing the back of his neck.

'Don't worry' Blair put her hand on his shoulder 'she's crazy about you'

Oliver smiled at the comment. Emily... His... It was all a dream for him. It was surreal. He just looked at her as Cedric said something and she laughed. He loved the way she laughed. How her head was falling back and her face was glowing and the sound she made, he could hear it for hours.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'I'm telling you it's true!'

'And I'm telling you "no way"'

Emily and Oliver were laughing all the way to the kings cross station the next morning. Emily's mother had convinced Oliver to go with them as his parents were leaving for Scotland earlier. As they passed the wall to Platform 9 3/4 they went straight into the train to find a compartment.

'So... How do you feel that it's your last year' she said and Oliver sighed 'Someone had to bring it up'

'I just... Don't want to leave' he claimed 'It's too early'

'Hey, we have another year ahead of us... And I swear we will make it be our year' He laughed at her optimism. That was one of the things he loved about her.

'Emily!' Brian yelled the moment he saw her.

'hey Brian!' she said but then a smirked crossed her face 'we saw you at Diagon Alley yesterday but we didn't want to disturb...'

'Oh shut up' Brian said turning into a tomato. He showed them uis compartment. Inside was already Blair, Fred, George and Lilian.

'Lily! It's so good to see you' Emily said going forward to hug her.

'It's great to see you too Emily' she laughed as she hugged her back.

'Let me have that one' said George to his brother. 'Lily?' he asked Emily with a raised eyebrow.

'Oh, it's Lilian's nickname' she said. 'I came up with it through summer'

'Yeah she was a nickname genius over the summer' Oliver said. 'She still calls me-'

'Woody' she cut him. Fred and George looked at each other and burst into laughter, soon joining all of them. Oliver was laughing, awkwardly though as he was flushed red.

His mind drifted in his thoughts though. It was his last year. And his last chance to win the house cup. He sighed as the train moved marking his way to his last year at home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok people,
Since the first book reached 1k, I decided to start a part two of the last book. So here is the first chapter I hope you liked it. I realized that my chapters are too short (including this) so I'll start making them bigger from now on.

See you soon
~C