Five: Halloween

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Babe!' Oliver screamed from the moment he stepped on the grounds. Emily was reading her book as usual, but when Oliver started running to her she just smiled and marked the page she was on.

'What's up, Wood?' she asked when he finally sat down.

'Wood? Seriously? Are we back to last-name basis?' he asked with a frown.

'Okay, okay. What's up, Oliver' she said and he pouted making her laugh. 'What's up babe?' she finally said making him smile really wide.

'There you go! It wasn't that hard, was it?' he said and she rolled her eyes.

'Okay, now tell me what do you want' she said, chuckling.

'Well, you know what's tomorrow?' he asked, smirking.

'Hm, let me guess... Halloween?' she said in an obvious tone.

'Well, yes. But it is something else too' he said making her frown. After a while Oliver scoffed and started talking again. 'It is the first Hogsmeade trip of the year!' he said.

'Really?' she smirked. 'So?'

'So, what do you say about a romantic date at Hogsmeade?' he said, trying to sound sexy, in which he totally failed.

'Of course' she smiled and kissed him sweetly on the lips.

'GROSS' they heard Blair's voice from the other side of the tree. Both Oliver and Emily laughed and rolled their eyes.

'Anyway I have to head to practice.' he said.

'Ok, bye babe' she said and watched Oliver marking his way to the Quidditch pitch.

'Still gross' Blair claimed and Emily rolled her eyes while laughing.

'Soooooo' said Brian, who was sitting next to Blair. 'A romantic date I hear...' he said, smirking.

'Shut up' she said blushing, and opened her book again.

'I have to say I'm not surprised' Brian said. 'I knew that Wood would be the romantic type of guy'

'What?' Emily frowned.

'I mean, a hot Quidditch player? It screams romantic on its own' he said and Emily hit him lightly with her book.

'Still my boyfriend, Brian...' she said and he laughed.

'I think romantic dates are stupid' said Blair.

'Why?' started Emily. 'Romantic dates are a way of showing the other person that you care about them and love them'

'Can't you just tell them?' asked Blair and Emily rolled her eyes.

'It's just...' Emily started. 'Oh nevermind'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday came quickly and Emily jumped out of her bed. She got dressed and ran out of the Ravenclaw common room. She made her way to the great hall and sat down at the Ravenclaw table.

'He've been sighted! He've been sighted!' Emily heard a young Gryffindor boy yelling while running to his friends, a copy of the Daily Prophet at hand. 'Sirius Black'

With that Emily's eyes widen. Where? was her only thought. It it was any close to Hogwarts, well, things weren't good. Even though dementors were everywhere, he had escaped from them once. Who said he couldn't do it again? She just sighed and looked down at her plate. It was not time to worry yet.

'Hey girl...' said Brian sitting next to her. 'Ready for your date with Mr. Quidditch?'

'Shut up' she said blushing.