Two: Prefect?

The ride to Hogwarts was weird as they were stopped by Dementors, that were probably searching for Sirius Black, the murderer that was out of Azkaban the past summer. The train had stopped and everything froze. She knew it. Emily. She had read all about them. The way everything around them got freezing cold, and the way they took all the happiness away. It was true. When the dementor entered their compartment, she lost all hope. Until Oliver took her hand. He slowly squeezed her hand as he probably felt the same way but the moment she squeezed back, it all stopped. Like they weren't alone anymore.

When the dementor left they all took a moment to calm down and then Emily started her anual Hogwarts-express lecture, this year about Dementors and Azkaban.

When they finally reached Hogwarts they couldn't help but stare like it was the first time. Emily just smiled at the sight. She was home. She looked back at Oliver. He seemed stressed.

'Ollie? Is everything ok?' she asked putting her hand inside his.

Oliver shook his thoughts out of his head and squeezed her hand. 'Yeah, I'm fine' he smiled 'Let's go' and he pushed her with him making her laugh.

When they reached the door to the great hall Oliver pulled Emily in for a hug and slightly whispered 'See you later'. But when she pulled away to go to the Ravenclaw table he pulled her again by her waist and entangled her in a deep kiss. She smiled in the kiss. She couldn't get enough of him.

'Ok now we really have to go' she said with a huge smile.

'Just five more minutes' he said like a child, not letting her go away from his hug.

'If you want to start the school year with detention then ok' she raised her eyebrow and he looked down.

'Fine...' he said in a childish voice making her laugh.

'See you later babe' she said giving him a last peck on the lips and left him there looking at her back as she made her way to Blair.

'Ok you're being cheesy again' Blair said, looking at Emily's goofy smile as she sat down..

'Shut up, I like it' she claimed looking down.

She looked back at the Gryffindor table were Oliver was being congratulated by the Weasley twins and she smiled. She was truly happy, after everything that had happened, she was happy.

'Hey Emily' she heard a voice. She turned and spotted Roger Davies, a fellow Ravenclaw in her year. They knew each other as they were together in probably every class and in the Ravenclaw Quidditch team. The difference was that Roger was popular and Emily, well, not so much.

'Hi Roger' she said, confusion showing through her eyes. 'What are you doing here?' she asked.

'Well, I do go to school here' he laughed and she rolled her eyes. 'But, I was thinking... It is crazy how we are in the same house, same year, we're even together in the quidditch team, but we still don't talk' he said with his casual smile.

'What do you want?' she asked with a chuckle.

'Ok I am offended' he said playfully, putting his hand on his heart. 'Why on Merlin's beard would you think that I'm only talking to you because I want something?'. Emily just looked at him and raised her eyebrow making him sigh. 'Well, I might want a tiny teeny favour' he continued.

'There it is...' she laughed.

'Look...' he started. 'You know how Noah left this year' she nodded. 'Well, he wanted me to become Captain...'

'That's amazing Roger' Emily smiled and looked down at her plate again.

'No, wait.' he claimed and she looked up. 'I can't do it'