chapter 14

Lila continued walking towards Luther and I, a look of disgust on her face.

"oh yeah? Try me," I spat, raising my hands threateningly.

Luther shook his head before grabbing ahold of my arm and pulling me behind his body, completely protecting me from Lila.

Pfft.

Like I need protection

"Well, unfortunately they're family, so you're shit out of luck," Luther snapped.

He swung his fist with extreme power. I was waiting for the sound of impact but it never came. Lila had caught Luthers fist in her own hand. One hand.

"What the hell-?" I mumbled, my eyes wide.

"How is this possible?" Luther strained, his fist still in Lilas hand.

"Gotta believe in yourself, big boy," she smirked.

Lila twisted Luthers arm and threw him over her shoulder, right through the front wall of the house.

"Shit," I muttered fearfully, backing away from the woman.

Lila turned back to me and smirked slightly. She saw the look of fear on my face and chuckled.

"Your turn," she taunted, tilting her head.

I raised my hand in front of me, about to strangle her, when she did the same.

She stood in front of me, not moving, yet she still was able to throw me back into the wall and cut off my airway.

My legs flailed around, hitting the wall behind me. I was going to die. I was going to be killed by my own powers. My eyes started to roll into the back of my head when Lila finally let up.

She flicked her wrist and I was thrown through the Luther-sized hole in the wall and out into the air beyond. My eyes widened in fear when I noticed how fast I was approaching the ground below.

"SHIT, SHIT, SHIT!"

I stuck my hands out in front of me and closed my eyes, bracing for impact.

It never came.

When I opened my eyes again, I noticed the strange ripple below me, stopping me from hitting the ground. I closed my fists and I fell five feet into the snow. I breathed a sigh of relief and rolled onto my back.

"Hey! Keely!"

I turned my head to see Diego laying on the ground, the same red tractor from before on his foot.

I groaned and turned back over, ignoring the man.

"Hey, shitface, help me out here!" Diego insulted.

I flicked my wrist, not even looking over at Diego. The sound of metal being moved could be heard.

"Took you long enough," Diego muttered.

"Oh, sorry, I was getting the shit kicked out of me by your girlfriend," I retorted, turning over and finally getting to my feet.

"Hey, she could've just left you here,"

Klaus made his way over and stood beside me, his elbow resting on my shoulder. Allison and Luther walked over and pulled Diego to his feet. Vanya jogged over, her eyes wide.

"Where's Five?" I asked as I only counted five people standing around me.

"I know he's around here somewhere," Luther muttered, looking around. "By the way, your ex-girlfriend can blink like Five,"