Chapter 3: Magical people

Boing" An arrow dashed through the air. I quickly dodged it and looked around." Sorry" someone said behind me. I turned around and I saw a girl holding a bow and arrow in her hands. "It's fine," I mumbled. "Hi, my name is Madina." Said Madina. I took a quick glance at my watch. It was 4:30 in the afternoon. I looked in front of me and saw Mia staring at me like she did something wrong, "You messed with the wrong girl" Mia said. "Really?" Madina said. "Stay away from her!"Mia said She quickly pulled my hand away and led me out of the forest."What were you thinking?" Mia yelled. "Um....." I stammered. "You know that she is the daughter of the evil wizard" "Really?"I asked. "Yes," Mia replied. "Who is the evil wizard?" I said. "Ash," Mia said. "Boy or Girl?" I asked. "Girl" Mia said. "We have been trying for ages! But, we can never stop her" Mia said. Her voice darkened when she said that."Hmm, is there any super powerful tool that you can use to defeat her?" I asked. "There is a powerful weapon that can defeat anything on this land." Mia said, "What is it?" I asked. "It's called the Fireball, But it's impossible to get! People have been trying for ages! But they either died or got serious injuries! It's located in Hive Queendom which is very far from here!" Mia said. Why is it called queendom? Shouldn't it be hive kingdom?" "There are no king bees. there are only queen bees." Mia replied. "Do you want to try getting the fireball? I mean, if we have help we can do this and save this Kingdom from Ash." I said. "Ok, but let's start tomorrow morning. You can stay over at my Cabin!" Mia said. "Thanks" I replied.