Chapter 12:Fairy magic

It was getting late. I looked at my watch. IT WAS 8:50?? "Omg, guys I have to go. I said. Suddenly. Wait dragons? We are out to kill you because there was no meat. Sarah put her hands out and summoned a bucket. Me and Mia were confused. Sarah placed it in front of the dragons. The dragons went and ate something inside it. Me and Mia peeked inside and saw some meat! Sarah saved us from being killed!

Mia and me were waiting for Sarah to make her decision. Whether she wanted to go back to earth with me, or she wanted to stay here with Mia. Sarah looked at me, then Mia, me, Mia, me, Mia, me, Mia, me, Mia. Then she looked straight. "AHHHH"

She screamed. there was a-

"Wait?Fairy?"

"Hi!" We were all in shock. The fairy said, "Hi! My name is Saffron!" "Saffron?" Mia said. "Yes! It means yellow flower!" "Well, what are you here for?" I said. "Well. Sarah the unicorns have told me that you have been the best girl out of the three of you. No offense" "None taken." Mia and I said. Saffron continued, "So Sarah, I know that you are having a hard time choosing whether you want to go with Alia or Mia. What I am giving you is the power to be able to travel between these two dimensions so you can be with both Alia and Mia." "What's the catch?" Sarah said. "You'll have to give up the power that the unicorns gave you," Saffron said. "Ok, sure," Sarah said. "Wait what? You are going to give up your power so you could see Mia and me?" I said.

"Yes. I would rather see you and Mia and lose my power than see only one of you with my power."

"Ok Then! The fairy. Sarah was suddenly in a puff of red glitter. Sarah said, "Wow! I feel so different!" "Oh no! I am going to be late for my meeting with the council! I have to go! Bye, and good luck!" Saffron said. "Bye, Saffron!!" We all said. Then I said goodbye to Mia and walked through the portal holding hands tightly with Sarah.