Chapter 8: Betrayed

"No one is here?" Mia said. There was a magnificent black throne in the back of the room. and different people have surrounded it. Those people looked very tired, like they have been locked up for centuries.

Ash suddenly appeared on the black throne in the center.

Sarah suddenly looked guilty.

"Hello, little girls. I have been expecting you." Sarah looked down at the floor. "Sally, fetch me some tea." Sarah mumbled, "Yes ma'am." "Sarah, why did Ash just call you Sally? And why are you getting her some tea?" I said. "Because I'm her slave," Sarah said very very faintly. "Darling, would you please say that louder?" Ash said.

"I'm her slave!" Sarah shouted in guilt.

The room would have been pin-drop silent except for Ash laughing Crazily.Finally, Mia said, "What?! We gave you our trust and you betrayed it. I was starting to think that we were friends." "Ah. What a nice loving speech." Ash said. "So, will you like kill us or something?" I asked. "Yes, I was just getting to that part." *clears throat, coughs* "My story is long and dull. I am bored of it so why don't I cut to the chase?THIS WORLD TOOK AWAY MY HAPPINESS SO I WILL TAKE AWAY YOURS!"

*laughs evilly*

"Guards. GET THEM!" When Ash said guards Everyone in the room other than Ash, Mia, and I stood up straight.

Even Sarah.