Chapter: 7 Hive Queendom

We finally reached the hive queendom. It was full of bees! And there were 20 to 23 beehives on each tree! "I think that is why they call it Hive queendom," Mia said pointing to a big Hive in the middle. Bees were swarming all around it. I think that is the queen bee's hive." Sarah said. We stood there for a few minutes glaring at how big and elegant it is. Then I turned to Sarah and Mia and said, we need to know where the fireball is located in this place. Mia pulled out a map. Wow, you had that the whole time?" Said Sarah. "Um yeah? Sorry guys it was squished in my pocket.."Mia said. I said "Ugh really we are arguing about a map. Come on let's use it and find the fireball!" "Ok fine," said Mia. We finally located ourselves at a big large gate. On the gate, it wrote "Please enter the Fireball to get in" "Ugh no we don't know where it is" Suddenly a small bee came up to us and said "Hey! Are u guys trying to get the fireball and try and get in?" All of us said "Yes!!" The bee said "Ok well it's so simple Alia, it's on our neck" I realized he said my name without asking?! I told him "How do you know my name?" The Mysterious Bee flew away. "What was that all about?" Mia said," But..he told the answer was on my neck that means..it's my necklace?!" "I guess so?" Sarah said. "Ok then. I will try and open it" Slowly the door opened and my jaw dropped...