Chapter 9: Defeated

Everyone started walking towards me and Mia. We using our powers to try and defeat the guards. Ash was sitting comfortably on her throne eating an apple. I told Mia to go for Ash while I would fend off the guards. I quickly checked my watch. 

IT WAS 8?? 

Wow, the time passed so fast.

Mia sprinted towards Ash with her power and circled Ash a million times. Suddenly Mia stopped and started floating in the air. Ash was choking her. Sarah suddenly walked up to me with a sword. I said, "Do you even know how to sword fight?" She flung the sword at me and just missed by a milometer. "Yes, I do." She fired back at me. "Whoa! Where did you learn to fight like this! I mean. It's not impressive but you're as good as me!" I said. "Ash taught me." "Why do you even obey her? You know she is evil right?" "Yes, I know. But there is something you don't know." "What?" I asked.

"She is my mother."

 "What? She gave birth to you?" " No. She adopted me. She was a kind caring person. But one day it was too much. 

While we were fighting she told Ash's story.

Everyone had been treating her horribly. So horrible that she started treating me the same way. And soon everyone else. She married the king of this land because she wanted to be queen. She charmed him with a love potion. One year after their marriage the effects wore off but they had a baby girl named Madina. The king divorced her. Madina was always bragging to me about how Ash was her true mother and I was just a filthy person Ash took pity on. A few months later Madina killed the king. I was so angry for everything so I wanted to be a guard for Ash to prove my worth. Little did I know that would be the worst decision I made in my life."

 I dropped my sword. "Woooow. That was deep. I never knew that Sarah. You have made many mistakes but there might still be time to fix your biggest one." I Looked over to see how Mia was doing. She was doing well but it looked like Ash was winning. "Sarah you go defeat the guards and I will go help, Mia." She nodded and turned back to the guards. I made myself invisible and crept over to Ash. She put her hand out in my direction. The tingling feeling in my spine that was there since I got my power went away.

She took away my power.

The shield of invisibility that I had was gone. "Hmm, invisibility I see. Well, I have lots of powers including seeing people through invisibility but I don't have invisibility. This is a nice addition to my collection. She was covered in a puff of smoke then...

Nothing?

I could hear her voice and I suddenly realized that she was invisible. Sarah got some glitter and threw it to me. I opened the glitter and threw it on Ash so we could see her.After some time Ash was on the ground begging for her life no matter what she said Mia and I were still gonna defeat her. I gave Mia the fireball and said.

"Would you like to do the honors?"

"Thank you very much," Mia said taking the key from me. there was a keyhole on Ash's neck that I never noticed before. Mia kept the key through the hole and turned it.

As Ash was disintegrating she said, 

"There are stuff worse than me in this land. Beware, children good luck. You'll need it."

 Sarah was finished with the guards. She ran over to us and started crying, "Sh-She was the only person that l-loved me once." She was crying crazily. The only thing that was left was the key, so I picked it up and gave to Sarah, and said, "We love you too," Mia was confused on why Sarah was crying that they defeated Ash, so I filled her in.