Chapter 4: Mission Begins

The next morning started well. I glanced at my watch and it said 5:30 It looks like the times were different in both worlds. There was not a lot of food there so we just ate some berries Mia said that we should start with our plan. I was sorta scared but ready But, all of a sudden Mia said that she wanted to show me something that she found and told me to follow her I said yes and we started to walk. I was walking with Mia for a while and I started to feel scared and nervous. All these thoughts came to my mind like "what if Mia is secretly evil and wants to kill me?" I felt like I needed to get outta here right now...After a long time of walking Mia, she led me to another cabin that's where I saw another girl but she looked familiar...But soon I realized the girl was Sarah from school! I said," Wait, is that you Sarah?" Sarah said 'Wait what?" We all looked in confusion. I asked," How did you get here?" She said, "well I found a black diamond necklace and my body was telling me to say ash and I found a black portal and it led me here!" Mia said, "Wow this is so strange I found Sarah here lying and she told me her story of how she landed up here so I wanted to show you Alia, Sarah because maybe you guys can somewhat relate?" We all kept silent. We all did not know how to react at this point. That's when all of a sudden Mia said" Ok guys we all have to split up and try our best to find the fireball ok?" "Wait..It's going to be too scary if we all split up. I suggest we go together" I said Mia said," Ok I mean if you all are good then we'll stick together." Sarah said" ok! Let's go"