Chapter 6: Unicorns are real?

We continued to walk further and further until Mia complained that we should hydrate ourselves before we run out of energy So we finally found a nearby river and decided to drink from it after that I felt something weird behind me but when I turned around I saw 3 unicorns behind us I screamed because I did not expect them to be right behind me one of the unicorns said" What are humans doing in this part of the jungle?" Mia said "Uhh I know we might sound crazy, but we are trying to find the fireball to defeat ash" The unicorn said, "Oh my! Why would you risk your lives doing this?" Mia said " Well if it means to save all the fellow creatures and humans from ash then yes we will risk our lives" I felt stunned by what Mia said I did not want to risk my own life but maybe we might up defeating ash after all... the unicorn said, "Wow you guys are so brave that I think we should give some magic powers!" Sarah said, "Wait, Unicorns can give you magic powers?" The unicorn said, "Well we usually don't give anybody powers but since you guys are being so brave and kind I guess we can give you one power.." Mia said "Oh my gosh! Thank you Unicorns!" Suddenly I saw a bunch of sparkles around me. This must mean that I got the powers! The unicorn said, "Well guys try out your new powers!" Ok we all said soon the unicorn took a step forward she sprinted so fast she must have gotten super-speed powers then all of a sudden Sarah blurted out "Wait. Unicorn! What do you want?!" The unicorn said "Well. I want some glitter for my horn-" Sarah kept her palms out and glitter appeared with a sticker that said "safe for unicorn horns" "I can get objects in my hand whenever I want!"Mia said what did you get Alia?" Oh, I don't know, I said All of a sudden I heard Mia calling out my name and she said "Alia where are you?" I said, "Wait, I'm right here though?" She said I can hear but can't see you then I said "Wait..am I invisible? Then as soon as I said that Mia said that she now can see me! Oh yay!," I said I got invisible powers! We said bye to the unicorns and continued on our way to Hive Queendom!