❤︎Episode 36

🌼🌼

𝑃𝑅𝐸𝑉𝐼𝑂𝑈𝑆𝐿𝑌 𝑂𝑁 𝑃𝐴𝑅𝐴𝐷𝐼𝑆𝐸 𝑀𝐴𝑁𝑆𝐼𝑂𝑁

A night to remember

"We fuck almost every night and I love it you fucking hamsterrrr! "

One couple took the next step

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

And a stressful morning

"If I have to make another fruit salad I'm gonna rip my hair out."

〰️𝑇𝑂𝑁𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇〰️

A heart to heart

"I'm not used to telling anyone my struggles."

A challenge leaves the islanders hearts racing

"If I don't fuck her tonight I'm gonna lose my mind."

And a night of passion

"I love you."

ɪᴛs ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴀ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ!!!
ɢᴇᴛ ʏᴀ sʟᴀɢ ʙᴏᴏᴛs ᴏɴ, ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ʜᴇʟʟ ᴏғ ᴀ ʀɪᴅᴇ ɢᴇᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ!!! ᴀʟsᴏ ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ sᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ғᴏʀ 16ᴋ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀs! ɪᴍ sᴏ ᴛʜᴀɴᴋғᴜʟ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ!!

ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ sᴘᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs ʏᴀ ʜᴇᴀʀ

ɪ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜɪs ʙᴜᴛ, ɪ ᴘᴜʀᴘʟᴇ ʏᴏᴜ 💜

Now onto the show!
(ᴇxᴛʀᴀ ʟᴏɴɢ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ, ɪᴍ sᴏʀʀʏ ɪғ ɪᴛs ᴛᴏᴏ ʟᴏɴɢ ᴛ_ᴛ
ɪ'ʟʟ ᴛʀʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴜᴛ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ)

🌼🌼

After the nights events, the islanders all head to bed. Since her return, Cindy has kept her eye on both Jungkook and Ashlyn.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Cindy:"His girlfriend?! He really made her his fucking girlfriend! Why would he fucking do that!"

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Cindy gives both Ashlyn and Jungkook a look before rolling her eyes and getting into bed with Jimin. The islanders move into their beds. Taesan sighs and cuddles her pillow while she thinks of Tae sleeping outside again.

In the bed next to her, Ashlyn lays her head on Jungkook's chest with he hugs her tightly. Jay and Janet lay in bed together, yet Janet can sense an awkward vibe between the two when she looks at him. He seems to be thinking about something. Janet sighs and turns herself around and shuts her eyes.