5

An obnoxious laugh found it's way out of my lips.

'You're kidding.' I said in between my breathless laughs. Jungkook's face remained stern.

'Does it look like I'm kidding?'

It took me a couple of seconds for my laughter to quite down. My arms wrapped around my stomach to try and  reduce the pain from laughing so hard a couple seconds ago.

'Alright! Let's hear what bullshit you have to say next.'

Jungkook rolled his eyes in annoyance at my comment.

'You know who I am. Who me and my team are. I can't risk you letting our secret out. If you don't join us, I'll be forced to put a bullet through your head.'

My body slightly shuddered at the thought.

'So you're telling me you're the leader of this mafia thing, where you guys go around the town killing all the bad guys? Just like the movies?'

Jungkook looked like he was literally about to slap me but nodded at my statement.

'And if you don't become one of us, I'll be forced to kill you.'

I scoffed.

'As if.'

Jungkook ignored my statement.

'Are you in or not?'

How can I trust this guy? What if this whole mafia bullshit was all a facade and just his attempt to kidnap me or something?

But that won't explain the people that were by the lobby downstairs. They seemed pretty deadly if messed with and so does Jungkook.

His tattoos just make him seem much more intimidating than he should.

If I don't join, I'll be killed.

Killed and never heard of again.

I don't have much of an option here, do I?

And plus what do I have to lose?

My life is already shitty anyways.

Jungkook took my silence as my answer. He gave me a slight smirk before he dug out a piece of paper and a pen from his drawer. He placed them in front of me.

'It's a contract, sign it.'

'You can't tell me what to fucking do—'

Jungkook dug into the same drawer and in a split second, a black object was tightly gripped in his hand.

A GUN!

An uncontrollable shiver was immediately sent spiraling down my spine.

Damn!

Maybe this guy isn't lying after all.

I quickly picked up the pen and scribbled my signature onto the paper. Jungkook seemed pleased as he took back the objects and placed them in his drawer once again.

'Get that piece of shit away from me.'

Jungkook knew exactly what I was talking about. He scoffed.

'Make me.'

'Fuck you.'

He let out a slight breath of laugh. He unloaded the gun before placing it and it's bullets back into his drawer.

He intertwined his hands and placed his chin on both of them.

'Welcome to your new beginning, sweetheart!'

*******

Next chapter is going to be nice ^_^