12

The next day, that night

'Park Jimin.' Jungkook spoke. He picked up a gun from a nearby table.

'One of my best mafia members. But like the dumbass he is, got caught in his most recent mission and got sent to jail.'

Jungkook reloaded his gun.

'And it's your mission,' Jungkook cocked the gun before extending it to me.

'To help him escape.'

I looked at the gun then back up at Jungkook.

'And what do you want me to do with this gun specifically?'

We stood in the shooting arena. Jungkook insisted that we meet here before going to my first mission.

'Just to double check your aim, soeed all that. We need to make sure this mission goes smoo—'

I pulled the trigger.

The bullet cleanly pierced through the plastic target's head.

I looked at Jungkook.

His mouth was slightly open.

I tilted my head to the side slightly.

'So?'

'Yeah, I think we're good to go.'

He let out a slight breath.

'We?' I questioned.

Jungkook chuckled.

'You seriously think I'm going to allow you to go to your first mission alone?'

'I mean, isn't that what the mafia is—'

'Come on. Let's get out of here.'

Jungkook interrupted me, and began ushering me out of the room.

Well then.

Time skip

'I thought I was the one in charge.'

I groaned.

Jungkook parked the car in front of the police station.

It seemed isolated from the inside but I'm sure it isn't.

The moon illuminated the sky. The singular stars assisted in adding more gliw into the night sky. Multiple police cars were parked outside and inside gates of the police station.

Jungkook turned off the car and we both got out.

We were both dressed in the darkest clothes we can find to not make ourselves too noticeable, myself dressed in a simple black body suit and jeans. Jungkook in a grey shirt, covered with a black leather jacket.

He handed me my gun before a serious expression coated his face.

'Be careful. I'm going to be leading the way, you just have to follow close behind and cover my back. Understood?'

I was surprised by the commanding tone Jungkook spoke with, but I nodded nonetheless.

We both cocked our guns, both of them loading to it's maximum capacity with bullets.

'Let's go.' He whispered.

We began to make our way to the gates of police station, our steps getting slower the closer we got.

A small booth stood next to the far right of the gate. A police officer who was busy in their phone accompanied the booth. He didn't look bothered one bit.