END

(Please read the author note at the end :)

2 years later

'Take as much time as you need.'

Jimin parked the car. He gave me a sincere look.

I grabbed the boque of red roses from the back seat before exiting the car.

I looked and felt like shit.

I can already feel my emotion building up in a rapid speed in my chest.

I entered the gates of the cemetery.

What seemed like hundreds of gravestones were scattered all across the ground.

But i know which one I am heading to.

I walked further and further along the path before I stopped at one specific gravestone.

My knees fell to the ground in front of it.

A sickening feeling took over my entire body.

The feeling destroys me everytime I come here.

My eyes trailed over to the grave itself, reading it's engravings.

_________________________

Jeon Jungkook
1997-2019
________________________

I inhaled a deep breath.

I set down the boque of rose beside me.

This is going to be a long day!

'It's been 2 years.'

My quiet voice mumbled.

'Two years since life decided to be a greedy bitch and take you away from me.'

I bit my lips, as tears already began streaming down my cheeks.

I looked up at the sky. It was clear, blue color.

Clouds were scattered in small groups across the space.

'How does it feel like up there? Is heaven how you imagined it to be?'

The only response I got was a strong rush of wind brushing against my skin.

'Everyday gets harder without you here.'

I looked back down, fidgeting with my fingers.

'I know you hate seeing me like this. I know, Jungkook. You'd expect me to start living a normal life. Move on, but jesus I didn't know it would be this hard without you.'

I gulped.

'I miss you.'

I scrunched my eyes shut, as an aching sob escaped my lips.

I wiped at the corner of my eyes.

'God, I miss you so much Jungkook. I can never out into words how much I do.'

'I miss your hugs,
your kisses,
your teasing,
your laugh,
your voice,
You.
I miss you.'

My fingers began tracing Jungkook's name on the stone in front of me.

'You were gone way too soo. I think we can all agree on that. What happened to our promise?'

'Our dreams of growing old together? Buying a house, having kids, starting a normal life with another?'

I finished tracing his name.

'But I guess some promises were made to be broken.'

'You never left,
I know you didn't,
I know you're still here,
watching over,
being with me,
guiding me.'

A strong gush of wind returned once again, this time seeming to calm down my emotions a bit.

'I sometimes wonder if this all is a dream. If this is all a nightmare that I'll wake up from sooner or later.
But it didn't take me long to realize it wasn't, only the true and harsh reality of life.'

'I love you.

I love you so much.

My love for you hasn't been decreased by the slightest ever since you left.

You were my first love, Jungkook.

My first everything.

And no matter who I meet,
nobody is going to replace you.

Nobody is going to fulfill my heart completely like you.

Nobody is going to make me feel like you did.'

'I know you hate to see me like this, even after whole 2 years.

But I promise you Jeon Jungkook,
I will try and be better for you.

I will make you proud.'

I grabbe the boquet of roses and gently kissed the plastic wrap that wrapped around the flowers, before setting it down just in front of the gravestone.

I forced my weak knees to stand up and my feet began slowly walking me out if the graveyard.

Jeon Jungkook

The man who taught me how to live.

Hey lovelies!

So yup this is finally over ><

I know you guys probably hate me for this one but I have a little surprise for y'all that's been saved for later ;)

My dm on wattpad is filled with questions although I don't have such a massive following, I went through them and it was mostly the confusion you guys have about Jk's death in this book, y/n's afterlife, and why did I made y'all suffer like this :?

For the ones who want a better ending and want to have a good memory of this one, the surprise is for you only

(Oops! Spilled some beans×_×)