𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

𝐀 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓
"𝑈𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑙 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑝 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑢𝑛𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤𝑛, 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑑𝑒 𝑜𝑓."
—𝑅𝑜𝑦 𝑇. 𝐵𝑒𝑛𝑛𝑒𝑡𝑡
𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 𝟓𝟐𝟏𝟏

⋆⋆⋆✧⋆⋆⋆

"𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐊?" 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐘 repeated as Dumbledore closed the door.

"Three turns?" Liliana furrowed her eyebrows as she turned to the girl. "What's he talking about? What are we supposed to do?"

Hermione wasn't listening. She had taken out a golden necklace that was tucked into her shirt, the chain dangling.

"You two, come here." She gestured for them to come closer. "Quick!"

The two moved towards her in confusion, soon seeing the glittering hourglass in her hand. Liliana soon recognized the object: A Time-Turner. But why the hell did Hermione have one?

"Here—" She locked the chain around the three of their necks. Surprisingly, it was long enough to fit. "Ready?"

"What are we doing?" Harry asked.

Hermione didn't answer. Instead, she just spun the hourglass three times.

Soon, the infirmary dissolved, and Liliana felt as if she was falling backward. Her ears felt overloaded with sound, and colours flew past her. 

Suddenly, her feet met the ground, and the world was clear again. Only, they weren't in the infirmary anymore, they were now in the empty Entrance Hall.

Harry looked around. "Hermione, what—?"

"In here!" Hermione grabbed Harry and Liliana's arms and shoved the three of them into a broom closet, knocking over a few mops and buckets in the process.

Harry still didn't know what was happening. "What—how—Hermione, what happened?"

"We've gone back in time," Hermione murmured, taking the necklace off of the three of them. "Three hours back . . . Shh! Listen! Someone's coming! I think—I think it might be us!" She pressed her ear against the door, listening intently. "Footsteps across the hall . . . yes, I think it's us going down to Hagrid's!"

"Are you telling me," Harry murmured, "that we're here in this cupboard and we're out there, too?"

"Yes," said Hermione. "I'm sure it's us. It doesn't sound like more than four people . . . and we're walking slowly because we're under the Invisibility Cloak—we've gone down the front steps . . ."

Hermione sat down on an upside-down bucket as Harry gave a brief explanation of what had happened to Liliana.

The hole in the trunk had led to the Shrieking Shack, where they found Ron, Crookshanks, and Sirius Black. After a bit of a tussle, Lupin had come to the rescue, where he then spoke to Black and realized his innocence.

Professor Snape had revealed himself from under the Invisibility Cloak but proved no use after being stunned. Black then explained that he had not, in fact, been the one who betrayed Harry's parents, but rather it was Peter Pettigrew. And with Pettigrew faking his death, Black was framed.

They caught Scabbers, who then transformed into Peter Pettigrew, and bound him as they left the Shrieking Shack. However, their plan was destroyed when Lupin, a werewolf, turned into his animal form.

After running away from him, Dementors found Harry, Hermione, and Sirius near the lake, and had almost performed the Dementor's Kiss on them, before they were driven away.