𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎

𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄
"𝑂𝑛𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑑 𝑓𝑟𝑒𝑒𝑠 𝑢𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑝𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑜𝑓 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒: 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑑 𝑖𝑠 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒."
—𝑆𝑜𝑝ℎ𝑜𝑐𝑙𝑒𝑠
𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 𝟐𝟔𝟑𝟖

⋆⋆⋆✧⋆⋆⋆

𝐂𝐄𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐂 𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐏𝐓 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐓𝐄 soundly, thanks to the potion that Madam Pomfrey had given him the night before. 

Even at half past ten in the morning, he continued to sleep, and it didn't seem as though he planned on waking up anytime soon.

Liliana had been sitting by his side ever since she had first gotten there, and though she was trying her best to ignore her growling stomach and increasing thirst, she knew she could fend no longer. 

Though a little reluctant, Liliana decided that Cedric would be fine if she were to leave him by himself for half an hour in order to get some breakfast. 

Besides, she needed to reassure their friends that he was all right; Madam Pomfrey had barred any more visitors from entering the hospital wing, so even if they had tried to come in, they wouldn't have been able to.

She headed down to the Great Hall, her mouth immediately watering as the scent of buttered toast and sweet fruit wafted through the air. Only a few students remained as they finished up their late breakfasts, and they paid her no mind as she rushed to the Gryffindor table. 

She grabbed a couple of pieces of plain toast along with an apple, though she didn't bother to sit and eat. 

Quickly chewing her food, she began her path to the Hufflepuff common room, where she hoped the others would be. 

She climbed her way into the room while swallowing her last bite of the apple, and she tossed the core into the nearest garbage. 

The Hufflepuff common room was, as usual, packed with students, and Liliana was sure that most, if not all, of the chatter was concerning Cedric and the Tournament.  She couldn't blame them; the details of Cedric's recovery were really only exclusive to her. 

She chewed on her lower lip as her eyes searched around the room, and the fact that everyone was wearing the same robes really did not help. Luckily, she spotted the group sitting on the couches, murmuring to each other as the fire crackled merrily beside them. 

Liliana quickly made her way toward them, and it seemed that they had picked up on her presence as they turned their heads to face her. Upon recognizing who it was, their eyes lit up, and they jumped to their feet. 

"Liana!" Riley exclaimed as the group rushed up to her. "Is he okay? Is he . . . ?"

"He's fine," Liliana reassured him with a smile and nod, and they all simultaneously let out a sigh of relief. "Madam Pomfrey healed him, and he's just sleeping now."

"Oh, thank Merlin," Devon exhaled, dropping back onto the couch as he closed his eyes. "I was afraid the stupid boy had gotten himself killed somehow."

"What happened?" Wesley questioned, his eyes narrowed.

"I'll . . . I'll let him explain." She waved a dismissive hand. 

To tell the truth, she barely remembered what Cedric had told them, and she sure as hell was not going to tell them about the You-Know-Who situation. Anyway, Dumbledore was probably going to announce it at the End-of-Year Feast later that evening.