Chapter 1

STILES POV:

I made it home from the movies. I should of asked Scott to be my boyfriend. I love him. I'm thinking about faking a injuring or something so he can bite me. Then he can be my alpha. Wait, can a beta even date their alpha? I know wolf's do that in the wild. I watched discovery channel to learn about them but werewolfs are different. Does Scott even love me? I use to have a crush on Derek but he threaten to bite my dick off if I didn't get over it and move on. That is one way to reject someone. I know Scott will never do that. I grabbed a snack from the fridge. Tomorrow is my birthday and I will be 17. "Stiles, we have to talk" said my dad. I closed the fridge with the apple still in my mouth. I sat down and took a bite of the apple. "I don't feel like talking" I said sadly. "You're not in trouble. It's just about your birthday tomorrow" said my dad. "Dad, I'm 17. I don't need a birthday party" I said.

"You haven't had a party since you were 11 Stiles. Why would that be what we are talking about" asked my dad. "I don't know. I just had a rough day. I'm gay" I said. "No you're not" said my dad. I looked at my dad. "Dad, I know what I like okay. I like men. Like, uh" I said. I can't tell him I like Scott. "Those porno magazines in your room say other wise" said my dad. I froze in shock. "You know about those" I asked. "You didn't exactly hide them" said my dad. He's got a point. "Is that what you want to talk about" I asked. "No, not entirely. You know how Scott is a werewolf" asked my dad. "I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT HIM" I yelled as I stood up. I went to my room and slammed the door. I cried on my bed and left the apple on my night stand. Scott doesn't love me back. I wish he did. I cried myself to sleep. I didn't dream. I woke up to the sun shining in my eyes. I got up and yawned. I'm starving. I went to the kitchen to get breakfast. I looked threw the kitchen. My stomach grumbled.

I opened the fridge. There was some raw pork on my dad's side of the fridge. He has his own side. My dad has a weird diet. He can only eat raw and moldy food. He won't notice if one pork chop is missing. I grabbed the package and ripped it open. I started to hork down the pork. It tasted amazing. I horked down another piece after another till it was all gone. I froze and swallowed the last bite. I ate the entire package. It was raw. I need to go get help now. I threw the package away and ran to find my phone. I picked it up and it typed Scott's number. I couldn't take my finger of the screen. It's sticking to me. Scott picked up. "Hey Stiles. Happy birthday" said Scott. "Hey uh, can you come over" I asked. "Right now" asked Scott. "Yes, it's important. Don't bring anyone else okay? Just you. I don't need the others knowing" I said. "Okay, I'll be right there" said Scott. He hung up. I tried to put my phone down. It's sticking to both my hands. Why? What happened last night? I know that my dad left early for work. I'm so scared.