Chapter 7

STILES POV:

I woke up in Scott's arms. They were warm like always. "Stiles" said Scott. I opened my eyes. "Did we" Scott asked. "No, you bit me and then we fell asleep" I said. "Ugh, I thought I was able to control myself during a full moon" said Scott. He got up and stood up. I sat up and stretched. "Well you tried to kidnap me and fuck me" I said. Scott froze. "Well uh I have work to get to today. Do you want to stay for breakfast" asked Scott. "Sure" I said. I stood up and we went to the kitchen. "What do you have that I can eat" I asked. "I'll find something" said Scott. Scott grabbed a carton of eggs. "Can you do eggs" asked Scott. "I think so. I have seen my dad do this one trick" I said. I grabbed a butter knife and a bowl. It might be messy. Scott opened the carton. I took a egg and smashed the knife in the top to create a hole. I took the knife out and licked the egg off it. "Don't cut yourself" said Scott. "I won't Scotty" I said.

We both froze and blushed. I started to drink from the egg. The yook was still inside. I popped it with my teeth and the yook exploded on my lips. Yep, it's messy. Scott laughed a little. I put the egg shell in the bowl and licked my lips. "Here" said Scott. He grabbed a napkin and started wiping my face. He eyes were cute as I stared into them. Scott finished wiping my mouth. He smiled nervously and threw the napkin away. I might still have some egg left on me but I don't want to say anything. "So I guess we will have eggs" said Scott. "Ya, that works" I said. Scott started making the eggs. "I'm going to patch up my bite" I said. "Okay, the first aid is in the bathroom" said Scott. I smiled and went to the bathroom. I had to get out of there. I don't hate Scott. I love him. It's just I couldn't stop staring at that ass while he was cooking. It was a cute ass though. All of Scott is sexy. How could someone not fall for him. I loved him since I started to love other people.

I started to patch up the bite mark. Geez, Scott sure went deep. I wonder he goes this deep during, no, get your mind out of the gutter Stiles. We will think about it later. I will anyway. Unless you think about it two. Don't think I can't see you reading this. (JUST KIDDING. THERE IS NO BREAKING THE FOURTH WALL). I finished patching up the bite mark and returned to the kitchen. Scott has finished making eggs. I grabbed mine and we sat down. We started ratting breakfast. Scott was disgusted by his eggs. "Are the eggs okay" I asked. "No, they taste awful for some reason. I cooked them the same way I always do" said Scott. I got a idea. "Try a raw egg quick" I said handing my egg to Scott. He slowly took it and drinked it. "It taste better" said Scott. "If you can change from being bit, is it possible to change by bitting some one" I asked. "Are you saying I changed into a" Scott asked afraid to finish the sentence. "It's possible" I said. "But what about you? Did you change? I'm a alpha and I bit you" said Scott. "What if we both changed" I asked.