Chapter 2

STILES POV:

There was a knock on the door. It's Scott. I made it to the door and opened it. "Hey, what's up" said Scott. "I have a problem" I said. I closed the door and tried to let go of the handle. "Let go of the handle" said Scott. "I'm trying" I said. I put my foot on the door. Now my foot is stuck. "I'm sticking to everything" I said. "Like spiderman" asked Scott. "No like deadpool" I said sarcastically. "Did you try calling down" asked Scott. "That won't work" I said. Scott closed his eyes and kissed me on the lips. I was shocked and my heart belated faster. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the kiss. It was perfect. Scott and I calmly made out. I slowly unstuck to everything and my phone dropped to the floor. We slowly broke the kiss and opened our eyes. "I guess it did work" I said. "Ya, good thing it's reverse able. Do you know what caused it" asked Scott. "No, I just woke up like normal" I said. "Well maybe my mom can run some test at the hospital or maybe the spirit is back" said Scott.

"No, that thing is not coming back. I hate him. He had his face in gauze and it was creepy. And last time I wasn't sticking to everything" I said. "Does your dad know about this" asked Scott. "No, how would I even tell him" I asked. "Let's just meet my mom at the hospital and she can run some test. It will be okay" said Scott. "I have to get dressed first" I said. I quickly changed and we headed to the hospital. The sun was hot. I felt like I was walking threw the desert. It's so hot, and I feel so weak. Something rubbed against my leg. I looked down and saw a cat. I jumped on Scott's back in horror. "Stiles what the heck" asked Scott. I hissed at the cat. "LEAVE. GO AWAY YOU BITCH" I screamed. I hissed at the cat again. It was looked at me with those devilish eyes. "I thought I was suppose to be the one to hate cats" Scott joked. I held onto Scott tightly and shivered. I was shaking with fear. Scott carried me away from the cat. It was a evil cat.

I covered my face in Scott's shoulder. That was horrifying. Scott carried me to the hospital. We set up a appointment with his mom who luckily had a opening. "I'll be right back. I'll see if the bending machine has anything healthy for a snack" said Scott. I nodded and sat there. Something smelled good. I got up and walked around the hospital. I made it to a room. The patient was under the blanket. I slowly pulled the blanket back to uncover the face. This person was dead. That is what smelled good. Why? I closed the door. I started eating the dead person. He is already dead. I don't know what is wrong with me. I can't control it. The door opened. I hissed as I turned to Scott. "STILES WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING" Scott yelled. "I don't know" I said as I burst into tears. Scott closed the door. "Were you eating him" asked Scott. "He was already dead. I lost control. I need help" I said as I cried. Scott put his hands on my shoulder. "It's okay Stiles. We will get threw this together. Like we always do" said Scott. I cried and hugged him. Scott hugged back and tried not to look at the body. I ate most of his insides, a little of the face, and a ball. The eyes were good though.