Chapter 6

STILES POV:

"Yes, you will know of you met them by squeezing your nipples. A blue liquid will come out. But you have to lick there cheek to taste who they are" said my dad. I lifted my shirt up. "IN YOUR ROOM STILES" my dad yelled. I out my shirt down and went to my room. I took it off and closed the door. I squeezed my nipple and the blue liquid came out. I met my soulmate. But who? I wiped it away. I tried to think of who it could be. I feel like a teenage girl who wants to gossip with her friends about cute boys. I called Scott. "Scott I have a problem" I said. "What is it" asked Scott. "My dad told me how if I met my soulmate then a blue liquid will come out of my nipples and it did but I don't know who my soulmate is" I said. "Is there any way to find out" asked Scott. "I have to lick there cheek or something" I said. "Who do you think it is" asked Scott. I suddenly started to feel sad and jealous. Why?

"I don't know. It could be any one" I said. "Oh, anyway I have to do home work. Let me know how it goes" said Scott. "No Scott I have" I started but Scott hung up on me. I have to see him. It also happens to be a full moon tonight. I need to find Scott. I put my shirt on and climbed out my window. I don't want my dad to know I left the house. Hopefully he doesn't come check on me. I started walking to Scott's house. I heard a few wolf howls. I wonder if Scott lost control. I was grabbed and had a cloth put over my mouth and nose. I started to panic till I remembered. Zombies don't breath. I tried to free myself. This person is strong. It's been a minute so I bet they are wondering why I haven't fell asleep yet. The man talked me and held me on the ground. It was Scott. "Scott what are you doing" I asked. He didn't respond. He probably lost control. Scott opened my mouth and put the cloth in it. I tried to stop him but couldn't. I started to feel sleepy and fainted.

I woke up in Scott's room. I was on his bed. I opened my eyes and looked around. Scott sat in a chair. "Why did you drug me" I asked sitting up. "I wanted to bring you here" said Scott. "Ya, why" I asked. Scott stood up and walked up to me. He sat on my lap. "Who is your soulmate" asked Scott. "I don't know" I said. Scott put his hands on my cheeks. "Are you sure" he asked. "Why do you care? You don't love me anyway" I said. Scott frowned. He laid me down and started grinding against me. "I do love you Stiles. You're mine" said Scott. I felt hard down there. "You don't know that. It's the full moon acting up. You don't OW" I said as Scott bit. He just bit my arm. Scott took his mouth off my arm. I was surprised. "Wait, why does my mouth feel numb" asked Scott. "Why did you bite me" I asked. Scott is a alpha. That probably means I am now going to become a werewolf. Scott had his eyes roll back and he fainted on top of me. This does not help my boner. I put Scott next to me and covered him up. I feel a little tired. Maybe my dad won't mind if I spend the night here.