Chapter 3

STILES POV:

"I'll check to make sure the coast is clear" said Scott. He slowly opened the door. I quickly bit the guys hand off and put it in my sweater pocket. "Okay, come on" said Scott. We left and snuck off the the bathroom. I washed the blood off my face. "Are you okay" asked Scott. "Ya, I'm fine" I said. "Stiles" asked Scott. "Ya" I said looking at him. "If I had to turn you to save you, would you do it" asked Scott. I thought for a bit. "Ya, I admit that it scares me but I would" I said. Scott hugged me. I hugged back and closed my eyes. Shit, shit, fuck. Does Scott notice? I quickly broke the hug. I think Scott noticed my boner. "Come on, let's go back to the waiting area" said Scott. I nodded and we went back to the waiting area. We were later taken to a room and Scott's mom was there. "Are you sure it's not just stress of it being your birthday" asked Scott's mom. "Stiles was sticking to everything. I think it's something supernatural" said Scott.

"Okay well I want you two to be careful. One of the dead bodies here was eaten and we haven't found what did it" said Scott's mom. We froze. "Was it that old guy in room 325" asked Scott. "Ya, he died of a heart attack. He was old so we expected it to happen but one of the new nurses found his body eaten and missing a hand" said Scott's mom. We froze and said nothing. "Wait do you two know something" asked Scott's mom. I slowly took the hand out of my pocket. "YOU TOOK IT" Scott yelled. "OH MY GOD STILES. WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU TWO DOING IN THERE" yelled Scott's mom. "I was hungry. I don't know what happen. I ate him but I swear he was already dead when I found him" I said. "You shouldn't of took his hand" said Scott. "I don't know what is happening" I said. "So, is Stile now a windego or something" asked Scott's mom. "Maybe, we were hoping you could run some test" said Scott. "And what if I am" I asked. "We will get threw it" said Scott. "Uh huh, how" I asked. "What" asked Scott.

"How are we going to get threw it? You can't bite me and fix it. I'll just be more dangerous. You'll probably have to kill me" I said. "Stiles that won't happen" said Scott. He put his hand on my shoulder. "Stiles if you were one of them then you can learn to control it" said Scott. "And what if that one guy or some other hunter comes after me" I asked. "Then we will deal with it. I'm not letting anyone kill you" said Scott. "Let's start with collecting a blood sample" said Scott's mom. She collected some of my blood which was blue. She taped a cotton ball over my arm and went to test the blood. She will tell us the results late. Scott and I left the hospital. On the way out we walked past the police as they examined the eaten body. I nervously walked by. "Stiles" said my dad. Scott and I stopped and turned around. "Ya dad" I said nervously. He walked up to us. "I want the truth. Was that you" asked my dad. "You're uh, going to have to be more specific dad" I said pretending to be dumb. "That ate the body" said my dad. "Uh" I said. I can't tell him. I looked at Scott and then back at my dad. I ran off.