Chapter 4

STILES POV:

"STILES" my dad yelled. Scott ran after me. I made it outside. "Stiles, calm down okay" said Scott. "I can't" I said. I started crying. "I can't tell my dad what I'm going threw. He will probably kill me. I don't know what is happening" I said. I cried and Scott hugged me. "It's okay. We will get threw this. You will be okay" Scott said. I opened my eyes and hugged Scott as I cried. "I'm scared Scott. I don't know what to do" I said. "Come on, we should take you home" said Scott. That's probably a good idea. We broke the hug and I wiped my eyes. A truck sped into the parking lot. We turned to see it. The truck stopped in front of us. The window rolled down and it was Mr Argent. "What are you doing here" asked Scott. "My job" said Mr Argent. He shot me with a dart. I removed it from my neck. I feel, I fainted. I was in a dark room chained up. I opened my eyes and looked around. I'm in the Argent lair where they chain up werewolfs.

"Why am I chained up" I asked. "You were lucky that man was already dead. But what happens when you kill a person" said Mr Argent. He was working on a gun. "Wait, are you gonna kill me" I asked. "No, this is for hunting deer and other animals" said Mr Argent. I calmed down and relaxed. "Why am I chained up though" I asked. Scott entered the room. "Can you tell me what you're doing" asked Scott. "I was told to chain Stiles up and make sure he is safe for now" said Mr Argent. "Why" asked Scott. "Your father just told me to make sure you stay out of danger. He said he will explain the curse later" said Mr Argent. "Curse, what curse" I asked. "No idea, you have to ask your father" said Mr Argent. "Okay but do you know what's happening to him" asked Scott. "I'm no expert kid but I think Stiles here is now a zombie. I don't have much experience hunting them though so I know little to nothing" said Mr Argent. "But don't you have to be bit? I wasn't bit" I said. I never even met a zombie before. "Most causes yes" said Mr Argent.

He put his gun down and turned to me. "Yours I'm not so sure" said Mr Argent. "What do you know about zombies" asked Scott. "Most are like the Cullens in Twilight. Only eating animals but there is still hunters. Zombies eat raw and expired food. They can't handle fresh food and they are deadly allergic to cats and tend to fear them. That's all I know" said Mr Argent. "Am I going to end up brainless like in the movies" I asked with fear. "No, that would of happened already and most zombies learn to control themself around humans" said Mr Argent. "Most, so there is a chance I won't control myself" I asked. "No, I meant that there are evil zombies. They don't learn to control but you can. I know you wouldn't kill a innocent human" said Mr Argent. "Stiles when did you notice anything strange" asked Scott. "The smorning. Yesterday my dad wanted to tal, oh my God this was probably what he wanted to talk about. It might have to do with it being my 17 birthday" I said. "Happy birthday" said Mr Argent. "Thanks, but is the training process like werewolfs during the full moon" I asked. "No, the moon has no affect on zombies" said Mr Argent.