Chapter 5

STILES POV:

"Um, is there any way you can let him go? For now. I promise to take good care of Stiles" said Scott. "Not unless it's a emergency" said Mr Argent. "Well, I'm not suppose to tell you this but we threw Stiles a surprise party" said Scott. "That's not a emergency. You can call it off" said Mr Argent. "Look I have the rest of summer to learn to control myself around dead bodies" I said. "It's not just dead bodies. It's harder then that" said Mr Argent. "How" asked Scott. "You'll see when Allison comes home from work" said Mr Argent. "What is that suppose to mean" I asked. "It's almost lunch and your lucky that the Mac and cheese expired so you can have that" said Mr Argent. He just dodge the question. Mr Argent left. "Are you okay" asked Scott. "No, I can't believe my dad would hire a hit man" I said. "It's okay, you know he won't kill us" said Scott. "But how am I a zombie" I asked. "Maybe it's a genetic thing. Like puberty" said Scott. "Then why didn't my dad tell me" I asked sarcastically.

Mr Argent came back with the Mac and cheese. He set it on the table and let me go. Mr. Argent chained me to the wall so I can't leave. He gave me the Mac and cheese. I picked some up with my fork. It looks delicious but this still feels so weird. I slowly took a bite. It's not too bad. I kept eating. Scott was disgusted. "He has to eat that" asked Scott. "Ya, from now on its either raw or expired food" said Mr Argent. "I'm just going to call the others and cancel the party" said Scott. He made the call and told the others that something came up and we will talk about it later but we are both okay. I still can't believe this Mac and cheese taste good. Scott finished the call and sat next to me. "Are you sure you weren't bit or anything" asked Scott. "I don't remember being bit unless it was in my sleep. But my dad wanted to talk to me about something last night" I said. I looked at Scott. He looked cute. I just want to cuddle with him and snuggle. We could feed each other snacks.

I'm not sure if Scott will love me as a zombie. Scott grabbed a small box from his pocket. "I was uh, going to wait till the party but with everything I think it's best I give it to you now" said Scott. He gave me the box and I opened. It was a leather jacket. "You bought me this" I asked. "Ya, I thought you would look cute in it" said Scott. I blushed. "Thanks, I love it" I said. Scott smiled. He looks cute when he smiles. Scott and I stayed at at Mr Argent's house till my dad was able to take me home. "Dad, did you know I would become a zombie" I asked. "Ya, it was a curse put on our family years ago. On your 17 birthday you become a zombie" said my dad. "But why didn't you tell me" I asked. "I tried. You just didn't let me" said my dad. He has a point. "So is there anything else I should know" I asked. "Yes, your soulmate. You can taste who they are but you have to have sex with them or your penis could fall off" said my dad. I was surprised. "Wait dad are you serious" I asked.