-Lᴏᴠᴇʟʏ Cᴏᴜᴘʟᴇ-

-Third Person POV-
______________

The sun had finally arose upon the house, light shimmering through the windows. Birds chirping in the distance, and the sound of cars beeping and driving. Henry walked into the cartoons room where all the cartoons slept. He smiled and crossed his arms. "Bendy! Boris! Alice! Wake up!" He ordered.

Bendy woke up with a groan as he sat up in his bed and stretched out his arms. Boris woke up with a smile as he sat up in his bed. Alice woke up with a slight groan as she sat up in her bed as well. They all looked at Henry who had a smile on his face. "Breakfast is ready...get dressed and come downstairs..." He said. They all nodded.

Henry left the room as the cartoons got off their beds. "I wish we could sleep in..." Alice mumbled. Bendy and Boris agreed by nodding their heads. They all went to get dressed and then walked into their bedroom again. "Henry said 'breakfast is ready', right?" Bendy asked. Alice and Boris nodded. "Let's go eat! I am kinda hungry!" Boris said as he held his grumbling stomach. "Yeah...me too..." Alice said. Bendy nodded and reached up to grab the doorknob, but he couldn't reach it. Alice giggled and smiled. "Let me get it, Bendy..." She said as she walked to the door, placing her hand on the doorknob and turning it. "T-thank you, Alice..." Bendy mumbled with a slight blush. "You're welcome!"

They all then walked out of the room and downstairs, into the living room. Alice walked into the kitchen as the another two stayed in the living room. She stopped when she saw Henry and Linda, slow dancing? She made the 'aw' face as she looked back at Bendy and Boris who were both looking at her in confusion. She made the 'come here' signal as they both listened to her. "Awe...their so cute..." Boris whispered with a smile. Bendy smiled as well. "They really are the perfect couple..." He whispered.

Boris's ears went up as he heard the creak of a floorboard. He turned his head towards the sound and saw Norman sneaking up behind them. "Boo!" He said with a smirk. Boris held his mouth to keep himself from screaming. Norman chuckled and looked in the direction the cartoons were looking. "What's going on?" He asked. Bendy turned his head towards Norman then back towards Linda and Henry. "Their dancing..." Boris whispered. Norman sighed. "They always do...they have a room for a reason...I can get them to stop..." Norman said as he stood up and walked into the kitchen. "Henry! Linda!" He said as he crossed his arms. They both looked at him confused. "Yeah?" Linda asked. "You're cartoons are hungry! Feed them!" Norman shouted as he left the kitchen and sat on the couch next to his brother, Sammy.

Henry looked at the cartoons and tilted his head, then smiled. "You guys know you could've just come in and got your food, you don't need to be embarrassed..." Henry said. They all smiled slightly except for Boris who smiled widely. Linda walked over to the cartoons and patted all their heads before walking to the kitchen counter and grabbing all of their food, then walked into the dining room. Henry nodded to the cartoons and then followed Linda. "Do we follow?" Boris asked. "I guess?" Bendy said a bit unsure. "Just follow them! They have your food anyway!" Norman said. Sammy glanced over Norman's shoulder to the cartoons.

-

After breakfast was done, Linda stood up from her chair and grabbed all of the dishes. "Thank you, dear..." Henry said as he kissed her cheek. Linda smiled. "You're welcome, Hun..." She said before walking back into the kitchen to put the dishes away.

Henry looked at the toons and smiled. "How did you guys sleep?" He asked. Bendy sighed. "I don't know anymore..." He said. Henry chuckled slightly. Boris nodded. "I slept well!" He said. Henry nodded. "That's good!" Alice smiled as she looked at Henry. "I slept wonderful! Although I wish I could've slept in a bit longer..."

"You guys can sleep in tonight! I'll make sure not to wake you up...!" Henry said with a wide smile. Boris smiled, but then frowned as he heard those same footsteps that made the floorboards creak. Henry stared at whomever was behind the Toons with a 'what the hell are you doing?' Face.

Alice then decided to take a peak before falling back as she screamed. Then whoever was behind the toons started laughing. "What the hell, Sammy!?" Alice shouted in pure anger. "Oh, relax! It was just a little...BOO!" He shouted. Slice then fell backwards again as Sammy laughed more, tears in his eyes. Henry stared at Sammy, unamused. "Sammy...what the hell..." He said. Sammy pulled his self together before walking back into the living room, then stopping at the entrance. "By the way, Henry...I think Linda wanted you..." He said with a smirk as he left the room. Henry sighed. "Oh dear..."

-word Count: 853-