-Jᴏᴇʏ Dʀᴇᴡ-

-Henry POV-
_________

I sighed as I watched Norman walk into Sammy's room, closing the door behind him. I begun to walk after him, but then Linda places a hand on my shoulder. "Let him be...he'll be fine..." She said in a soothing tone. I smiled and turned around to face her. "I know...but what if the cure doesn't come through? What is Sammy doesn't make it until then? What if-,"

I got cut off with a slap in the face. "Henry! Seriously! He'll be fine! I promise..." Linda shouted. I sighed. "I'll trust you on this one, Linda...let's go check on the cartoons..." I said. She nodded and smiled.

-

I opened the door to the Cartoons room and smiled when I saw all of them playing a board game on the floor. "What are you guys playing?" I asked. Bendy looked at me with a wide grin. "Monopoly!" He said as he aimed his focus back on the game. I was about to say something else, but then Linda grabbed my hand and yanked me out of the room. "Henry...leave them be...their have fun and...getting along for once..."

I nodded and closed the door. "Let's go check on Wally..." She said. I nodded once again and followed her to the Ink Machine room.

As soon as we got there, we saw Wally covered in ink as he had just finished the pipe. "Man...that pipe sure was broken...I wonder what Sammy did to it..." He mumbled as he wiped the ink off his face. "It was broken before Sammy, Wally...also, did you swallow any ink too?" Linda asked. He shook his head. "Nope, I ain't getting that nasty Ink Poisoning today! Also...what did you mean by 'too'?" He asked. Linda sighed as I nervously smiled. "Sammy has Ink Poisoning...don't go bother him because Norman is having a hard time right now..."

"What!? That little- He knows the broken pipes are my job! Not his!" Wally shouted. I frowned and nodded. "But Sammy is damn stubborn and was probably bored..." I pointed out. Wally nodded. "Most likely."

A sudden knock on the Studio door caught our attention. "What was that? No one comes to visit the studio, ever..." Linda said. I walked out of the Ink Machine room and looked down the hall. "I don't know...but we should probably go check." I said. Linda and Wally nodded.

We slowly made our way to the studio door. I placed a hand on the doorknob and opened the door only to come face to face with my brother... "Joey?" I asked. He smiled slightly? "Hello, Henry...! I knew you would be here...!" Joey said as he patted my head. I rolled my eyes. "What do you want?"

"What do I want? Hmmm....I know..." He said as he glared at me. "I want my demon! Now give him to me!" He growled. I tilted my head. "Demon? Who? Bendy? I'm am not giving Bendy to you! You left him here to rot! Why would he even wanna go with you?" I growled. He then grabbed my wrist and squeezed it tight as I winced in pain. "Joey...Please...I cant give him to you..." I begged. He then threw me into the wall before stomping towards the hallway. "No! Please! Joey!"

"Henry! Are you okay?" Linda asked as she helped me up. "Yes...it just hurts...I'm fine though..." I said. "What hurts?"

"I'll tell you after we stop Joey! We need to hide Bendy and the other cartoons!" I said. She nodded. Wally ran ahead as Linda held an arm over my shoulder to help my balance.

Soon we reached the room. I'm guessing Wally already went in and hid the cartoons because Joey wasn't here yet.

Me and Linda walked in and saw Wally outside Sammy's door. "Where are they?" I asked. Wally looked at me. "In Sammy's room...I tried to hide them my very best..." he said. I nodded. "Let's all go in there...it's safer then out here right now..." I said. They both nodded.

-

We sat down on the floor and the cartoons were being comforted by me and Linda. They were still scared from are fight because Bendy finches everytime I touch him.

Bendy jumped when the front door slammed open. "Henry!? Give me him! Now!" Joey yelled. I sighed and put Bendy down. "I'll be back...I have to go talk to him..." I said. Linda Gabe me the face of worry. "I'll be fine...I promise..." I said as I kissed her forehead. "Now stay quiet..."

-word count: 776-