-A Bɪɢ Fɪɢʜᴛ-

-Third Person POV-
______________

Henry had gotten up and walked to the kitchen, leaving the toons by theirselves. Bendy looked at Boris who was shaking a little. "What's wrong, Buddy?" He asked. Boris looked at Bendy and smiled. "I-It's just...when Sammy told H-Henry that Linda wanted him, H-He said 'Oh Dear'...what if it's something bad!" Boris explained. Bendy thought from a second. "That is true...he usually doesn't do that...normally he's like, I'm coming, dear! Or, I'll be right there!"

"It's kinda strange..." Alice said. Then a sudden bang caught their attention. They hopped down from their seats and walked to the entrance of the kitchen, making sure to stay hidden. They saw Henry and Linda at the kitchen counter. Linda was reading a note as Henry was hiding his face with worry.

Then Linda looked at Henry with a very angry impression. Henry smiled nervously and stared at her. "Uh...surprise?" He chuckled nervously. Linda glared at him and sighed. "You're going to visit, Joey!?" She shouted. Henry sighed. "Linda...it's not what you think..."

"Then what is it!? He's a traitor! He started this whole mess up! And you're going back!?" She shouted. Henry frowned and put a hand on Linda's cheek. "I have to...I have no choice..."

"YOU DO HAVE A CHOICE, HENRY!? YOU ALWAYS DO!? WHY ARE YOU ACTING LIKE THIS!? WHY ARE YOU GOING BACK!?" Linda shouted to the point of basically screaming. Henry sighed. "You wouldn't understand, Linda...! It's not like you EVER give me a chance to explain!"

"Then explain! Explain how you gotta go so bad that you have to leave you're life behind!?" Linda yelled. Sammy and Norman both shot up when they heard a sudden bang. "This is going to far...we gotta hide the cartoons..." Norman said, looking over at his brother who was staring at Henry and Linda. "Yeah...we probably should..."

Sammy and Norman then got up and walked into the dining room. They looked at the toons who were shaking at the sight of Henry and Linda yelling. "Hey, guys...come here..." Norman whispered, trying not to make to much noice. The toons turned around and walked over to Sammy and Norman who were on their knees basically. Sammy then picked up Bendy as Norman picked up the other two. "Are Henry and Linda okay? Why are they fighting?" Boris asked. Norman sighed. "It's just...stuff..."

-

Later Henry and Linda finally calmed down and apologized, well kind of...Linda ran to her room, slamming the door behind her. Henry sat on the couch in the living room, thinking on what to do about this whole situation.

Sammy and Norman let the toons out of their room. Everything was solved. The whole fight was finished. But damn did it effect the toons more then all the other fights.

-word count: 480-