-Gᴜɴsʜᴏᴛ-

-Linda POV-
_________

I held Boris and Bendy in my arms as Henry left the room to go talk to Joey. I looked at Wally who looked at me as well. "Do you think Henry will be okay?" I asked. Wally thought for a moment before answering. "He said he would be...trust him like he trusted you..." he said. I smiled and nodded.

I looked at Bendy who was shaking with fear. "What's wrong?" I asked. "I-Is Joey gonna get me?" He asked. I froze for a moment. "No! I'll protect you! I promise..." I said. He smiled and snuggled close to me. "Thank you..."

I patted Bendy's head as he calmed down. But then a sudden yell caught my attention. "Joey! Don't do this! Please!" Henry begged. "Don't make me! Give me Bendy or else I will pull this trigger!" Joey yelled. I gasped and held Bendy and Boris closer to me, covering their ears.

Then a sudden gunshot made me and Wally jump? Tears in my eyes, I kept calm. "Don't scream...get under the bed..." Wally said. I nodded and placed Bendy and Boris under the bed, getting up. "Linda! Where are you going?" Wally asked. "I'm going to save my husband, Wally! Wouldn't you do the same to you're wife?" I asked. He sighed and nodded. "Be careful.." he said. I nodded and opened the door and slowly closing it as I entered the living. I gasped as I saw Henry limb on the floor. I ran to him and fell onto my knees as tears fell from my eyes. "No! Henry! Please...wake up!" I begged as I placed a hand on his cheek. "Please...I can't lose you..."

"Well...well...well...if it isn't Linda...nice seeing you, dear... I wish killing Henry could've been easier on you...but you know...he started it...he did for the beginning..." Joey said as he slowly walked to me. I tried my best to ignore every word he said and keep my focus on Henry, but then a click of a gun alerted me. "Stand up Linda...I don't wanna have to kill you too!" Joey growled. I stood up and lifted my hands up slightly. "You're still the same as always...why did you marry him? He was only a person who knew nothing...and yet...you still loved him...why?" He asked. I turned around and glared at him. "Because he didn't treat me like damn hell when I first got hired! He believed in every story I told! He never once told me I was a bad singer! And he loved me for who I am! And you just killed that love you jerk!? Why? Why would you do such a thing to your brother?" I asked. Joey growled. "Because he never was my brother...I never asked for him...and yet...he stole my whole life! I could've been the one following my dreams and living in a studio like this! But no! He stole everything! My career! My work! My creations! So I got rid of that...and now it's all mine...!"

I walked over to him and slapped him. "He. Stole. Nothing!? You monster!" I hissed. He sighed and dropped the gun. "I knew this place was bad luck...I'm leaving...deal with you're dead Husband by yourself..." Joey growled as he left the room. I took a deep breath and looked back at Henry. "You were faking it, weren't you?" I asked. He chuckled. "Yep! If he actually killed me I would've screamed, Linda! Of course he shot me, bu-," I cut him off by hugging him. "Don't you EVER scare me like that again!" I said. He smiled. "I won't..."

-Word count: 626-