-Iɴᴋ Eᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ-

-Linda POV-
_________

I helped Henry up as he held his side that got shot. "Are you bleeding bad?" I asked. He shook his head. "It's not that bad...it just...hurts..." He said with a slight smile. I nodded. "Let's go to dining room. I'll bandage you up there." I said. Henry nodded as I helped him walk to the dining room.

We got to the dining room and Henry sat on the chair. "I'll be right back...I'm gonna go get the medical kit..." I said. He nodded as I turned around and left the room.

I walked down the hall to the bathroom. I walked into the bathroom and opened the medicine cabinet and grabbed the medical kit then walked back down the hall and into the dining room. Henry looked at me and smiled a little. I smiled back.

I walked over to Henry and placed the medical kit on the dining room table. I opened it and grabbed a white wrap and a cloth. I placed the wrap down and walked over to the sink with the cloth. I turned on the sink to warm and placed the cloth under it. Then I turned the sink off and walked over to Henry. "The bullet just hit you, it didn't go through your side, right?" I asked, looking up at Henry. "Yes..." He said. I nodded and looked at his side. "I kinda need you to take your shirt off to be able to bandage the wound."

"Oh yeah...I swear forgot about that..." Henry said with a nervous smile. I rolled my eyes. "Just take it off." I said. He nodded and then took off his shirt. He groaned in pain as I placed the cloth on his wound. After all the blood was mostly gone, I took the white wrap and wrapped it around his wound. "All done!" I said. Henry looked at me and patted my head. "Thank you, Linda-," Henry got cut off by a sudden scream. It was coming from Sammy's room. Henry jolted up, but then fell back into the chair as he held his side. "Stay here-,"

"No! I wanna help...plus...you might not know what to do!" Henry insisted. I Rolled my eyes and nodded. "Fine..." I mumbled as I helped him up. "But put on a shirt before you come!" I said. Henry chuckled. "Okay..."

-

Norman POV
_________

I looked down at Sammy who was breathing rapidly. "Sammy? You alright?" I asked. He nodded slowly and then closed his eyes. "Get some rest...you need it..." I said. He nodded.

I looked up at the ceiling and smiled. Then suddenly Sammy jolted up and started coughing. I sat up and looked at him confused. "Sammy-?" I got cut off by him coughing even harder as ink dripped from his mouth. I placed a hand on his shoulder as he held his mouth.

Wally kept the toons under control as Sammy had an Ink Episode. A sudden scream caught my attention. My guess is that it was Bendy. He screams a lot when he feels threatened.

I pulled Sammy back towards me and held him close to me. He closed his eyes and smiled slightly. I sighed. "Hopefully two months go by fast..."

Word count: 547