-Pᴏɪsᴏɴᴇᴅ-

-Henry POV-
_________

I sighed as I walked back and forth waiting for Wally and Linda. Norman was sitting on the ground with Sammy in his arms. I shook my head at the thought of Sammy's condition getting bad.

Soon Wally and Linda rushed in and ran over to me. "What's going on?" Linda asked. I sighed. "Sammy tried to fix the bursted pipe and then fell and is now severely injured..." I explained. Wally looked at the pipe and sighed. "I'll get that fixed...he clearly only made it worse..."

Linda looked at Norman and Sammy. Norman had tears in his eyes as he held his wounded brother close to him. Linda then looked back at me and sighed. "Bring him to his room, I'll get the cartoons in theirs and get the medical kit." Linda said. I nodded and looked at Norman who nodded as well.

-

I sat on a chair in Sammy's room as Norman sat next to his brother on the bed. Soon Linda came in with a medical kit in one hand and a medicine in the other. "Is he asleep?" She asked. Norman shook his head as Sammy slowly opened his eyes.
Linda sighed and walked over to the bed, setting the medical kit down at the end of the bed along with the medicine. "Sammy...can you talk now?" She asked in a calm voice. Sammy looked at her and smiled slightly. "A-a Little..." He said in a raspy voice. Linda nodded. "Can you tell me what happened?" She asked. Sammy shook his head. She sighed.

I stood up off my chair and stood next to Linda as she opened up the medical kit. She grabbed out a white wrap and Cotten balls. She grabbed one of Sammy's hands and wiped the blood off using some cotton balls. Then she picked up the wrap and wrapped it around Sammy's hand. He flinched, but didn't say anything.

When Linda was done she picked up the same stuff out of the medical kit and walked over to the other side of the bed. After she was done wrapping up Sammy's other hand she walked back to the other side and stood beside me.

She sighed and grabbed the medicine, clenching her other fist. "Sammy...you need to answer this question...did you swallow any ink?" Linda asked. Sammy looked at the ceiling and nodded. My eyes widened. He swallowed ink...does that mean...he has...no! He can't! He can't have it! There's no way! Is there?...

Linda walked over to Sammy and placed a hand on his shoulder. "I'm gonna give you some medicine so we can fight the ink before it poisons you..." she said as she forced a fake smiled. Sammy nodded and smiled slightly.

I sighed and walked back over to my chair as Linda gave Sammy the medicine. I heard her whisper something to Norman as she walked back to the medical kit. I couldn't hear what she said, but whatever it was, it made Norman full of worry.

Linda walked over to me and leaned down to my ear. "He has Ink Poisoning...I'm gonna try and find a cure, but I can't promise there is any..." She whispered as she grabbed their stuff and walked out.

-Word count: 551-