The Trix are back

Bloom

For the the past week l keep having these dreams that feel more real than dream like. It feels like a warning that something bad is coming. The dreams keep telling me Valtor's  back, but that can't be, l  destroyed him three years ago, and yet everyday l feel his dragon flame more and more.

I was deep in thought when Flora came into our room "Bloom are you ok?"asked Flora. I told her l'm fine so she changed the subject. " Bloom, the rest of the Winx, and l, are going to the Fruity Music Bar  with the  specialist are you coming?" "Sure" l said.

The Winx specialist and I  went to the Fruity Music Bar on earth to celebrate a new year  at Alfea and Red Fountain. We all drank fruit smoothies, and talked about what we all did over the summer since we hadn't had time to see each other. All of us were dancing, when we heard a loud crash outside. We ran outside to see nothing.

Stella

" we all heard a loud crash right?" 

"yeah" said Musa. 

"so, where's the thing that made the loud crash sound"

Bloom

When we all went outside to see what caused the loud crash, we didn't  find anything. We all were walking around, when all a sudden I felt a powerful magical blast to my back, the only thing I remember is hearing Sky scream my name, and a evil laugh when my world went black.

Sky

I heard Bloom scream, and when I turned around I saw her laying on the ground. I screamed her name and  ran to her. She felt cold which was weird because she was a fire fairy. When I finally came to my senses, I saw Icy, Darcy, and Stormy laughing. I screamed at them " WHAT DID YOU DO TO BLOOM!" 

"Like we ever tell you" yelled Darcy.

"shut up Darcy, our work here is done let's go" said Icy.

And with that, the three evil witches disappeared.

Brandon

All of us were trying to find the source of the crash sound when we all saw Sky holding bloom bridal style.

"BLOOM!"yelled the Winx.

"Sky what happened to Bloom" l asked.

" I really don't know I heard bloom scream only to see her laying on the ground with Icy, Darcy and Stormy laughing, then they disappeared."said Sky.

Stella

"those three witches  again I thought we have defeated them already four times now. How the heck do they keep coming back"

"I don't know how they came back but they are going to regret coming back and messing with Bloom" said Musa.

"We should get Bloom back to Alfea to the  infirmary so Miss Faragonda can figure out what Icy did to her"

"Right" said Brandon.