Valtor's Here

Valtor 

After Sky freed Bloom from my spell I knew I wouldn't beat Bloom so my only choices was to leave but I'll have another chance soon. Bloom right now is on Earth with the Winx and Specialists, which means she's not in the magic Dimension so it's the perfect time to tell the magic Dimension I'm back.l used a invisible spell  until I got to the center of Magix when I got to my destination I  revealed myself and projected my mark across the magic Dimension.

"Hello people of the Magic Dimension I'm back and I want revenge. I will rule the Magic Dimension and Bloom will be mine yet and there nothing Sky can do to save her. HAHAHAHAHA"

At  Domino Castle 

Daphne 

"MOM! DAD! VALTOR'S AND HE'S AFTER BLOOM!"I ran to find my parents I found them in the thrown room.

WHAT!said Oritel.

"BLOOMS IN DANGER"

"NO NOT MY BABY, what do you mean Daphne?"said Marion.

"Valtor is somehow back and wants revenge on Bloom, I think he's already tried but Sky stoped him."

"WHAT HOW DARE THEY NOT TELL US THAT VALTOR'S BACK IM GOING TO SPEAK TO BLOOM"

"Oritel calm down we'll all go see Bloom to make sure she's ok and to ask her what she knows about Valtor ok?said Marion.

"Fine"said Oritel.

"Let's go then"

We got to Alfea and went to  Bloom and the Winx's dorm but none of them were there and classes were over, so we went to Miss Fargonda's office.

"Miss Fargonda where is Bloom?"

"Oh Daphne, Oritel, Marion I'm guessing your here because of Valtor"said Faragonda.

"Yes, do you know something about this?"

"Sadly I do, Bloom didn't tell you?asked Faragonda.

"Tell us what?"

"Well about a week ago Bloom was kidnapped by Valtor and he transformed her into Dark Bloom, lucky Sky and the others didn't give up and saved Bloom. Right now Bloom and the others are on a vacation that I sent them on for two weeks, after all that happened they needed to relax."explained Fargonda.

"Where are they Miss Fargonda?"asked Oritel.

"They wanted to go to the Bahamas."said Faragonda.

"Ok, thank you!" I said as the three of you dash out of her office to find Bloom.