Valtor's back

Flora

We got to Alfea doors when Miss. Faragonda Came running outside to meet us.

"OH MY GOODNESS BLOOM!  What happened to her," asked Faragonda.

"Icy, Darcy and Stormy attacked Bloom!" Sky exclaimed.

"Those three again," Miss Faragonda scoffed.

"How they escaped this time?" asked Miss Faragonda.

"We don't know.  All we do know is that we all were on at the Fruity Music Bar, on Earth, when all of us heard a loud crash.  So, obviously, we went to check it out and next thing we know we see Sky holding Bloom unconscious."

Stella

While Flora was explaining everything to Miss Faragonda, I was deep In thought thinking why would the Trix's Blast Bloom then leave it makes no sense. My phone was ringing so I opened it to see who was calling, it was an unknown number, I decided to answer it because I had nothing better to do.

"Hello? Who is this?" (Stella)

"Who do you think pixie."(unknown caller)

"ICY!"(Stella)

"Well well I guess your not as dumb as you look pixie." (Icy)

"What do you want you witch." (Stella)

"Now that's no way to talk to me especially when I hold information about Bloom."

"WHAT! WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT BLOOM." (Stella)

"Well let's see I'm the one who put the spell on bloom, and I know the only thing that can save Bloom." (Icy)

"Are you going to waste my time or tell me how to save Bloom Icy." (Stella)

"Tell you of  course." (Icy)

"Then how do I save Bloom." (Stella)

"Valtor"

      [Call ends]

I drop my phone at the sound of that name and everyone looks at me.

"Stella what's wrong, who were you talking to, and why did you drop your phone"asked Brandon.

I burst into tears and tell them Icy was the one who called me and said the only way to save Bloom is Valtor. Brandon comes over and hugs me. 

"But that's impossible Bloom destroyed Valtor years ago there's now way he could still be alive"said Sky.

"Guys we have another problem, Red Fountain is under attack by magical creatures." Said Timmy.

"Well what are we waiting for let's go"said Riven.

"What about Bloom?"said Sky.

"Sky, you and I will stay here with Bloom while the rest of you guy's go to Red Fountain."

"Ok let's go then"said Riven.

Sky

After the rest of the Winx and specialist's left it was just Stella Faragonda and I left. We got Bloom to the infirmary when all a sudden the whole school started to shake. I placed Bloom on one of the beds and ran outside behind Stella only to see someone I hated very much it was VALTOR.

"VALTOR"screamed Stella.

"The one and only" Valtor laughed.

"How are you alive" I asked.

"Simple really, I never really died, when Bloom thought she destroyed me I really just disappeared. I vowed to get even but I needed to come up with a full proof plan so I made a deal with the Trix's, if I freed them from light Rock they would go free after they help me with my plan. Now that Blooms out of the way nothing can stop me now and the only way to save Bloom is if I save her and she becomes dark Bloom forever. Hahahahahaha"Valtor explained.

"Never in a million years will l let you turn Bloom to dark Bloom again, NEVER YOU HEAR ME VALTOR NEVER!"

"Fine then let your precious little girlfriend die she either dies or becomes dark Bloom make your choice."(Valtor) 

"YOU MONSTER!"screamed Stella. "Sky there must be another way what about Bloom and your love for each other." (Stella)

"that might work."

"GO I'll hold off Valtor for as long as I can, you get to Bloom." (Stella)

I followed Stella's orders and ran towards the infirmary to where Bloom was. When I got there she was cold as ice, her lips had turned blue, her hair white and her skin pale. I slowly bent over Bloom and kissed her on the lips then I waited. After a few minutes her lips turned back to their  natural red color, her hair had turn to the fiery-orange that it once was and her skin was back to normal. After a few more minutes her beautiful Cyan eyes opened and she gasp for air.