Bloom's disappearance

Valtor hideout

Valtor

So it seems Sky knows about my plan well that won't matter Bloom will soon be mine and Sky will be history. Once I get Bloom to join me I will turn her into dark Bloom and together we will rule the magic dimensions and nothing Sky, the Winx or specialists can do to stop me hahahaha.

"Valtor we done helping you? I'm bored and I want action with the Winx."

"Icy you will have your fun with the Winx soon. Your job along with Darcy and Stormy is to distract the Winx and specialists EXCEPT Bloom she is mine, got it."

"BUT VALTOR I WANTED TO DESTROY BLOOM!"

"NO ICY SHE IS MINE SO YOU BETTER NOT EVEN TOUCH HER GOT THAT ICY!"

"whatever Valtor."

"Now Icy go and  get your sisters we leave in three minutes for Alfea."

"Fine."

Alfea

Sky

I took Bloom to the back of Alfea where the Fairy garden was, it is special to us because this was where Bloom and I had our first date and this is where I'm going to propose to Bloom.

"Bloom I have a question for you."

"Yes Sky?"

"We have been together for three years and we have been though a lot and I realized that I can't live without out you, so will you princess Bloom of  Domino, marry me?"

"Oh Sky, YES OF COURSE YES I'LL MARRY YOU SKY!"

I was so happy she said yes I got up from bending down on one knee and put the heart shaped diamond ring on her finger. (see picture below for ring)

 (see picture below for ring)

Bloom

Sky just proposed to me and I said yes, I was the happiest girl in the the magic dimension. We went to see the rest of the Winx and specialists to tell them the great news.

"Hey guy's Sky and I have big news to tell you"

"What is it Bloom"asked Musa.

"Sky and I..... are ENGAGED!"

"EEEEEEEE BLOOM IM SOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU "said the Winx.

"Congratulations Sky"said the specialists.

The Winx and specialists were say congratulations and Stella was going crazy when suddenly the sky got dark and lightning strikes appeared in the sky.

"Hello Bloomy."

"VALTOR!"screamed everyone except Stella.

"Are we just going to ignore that fact that Valtor just called bloom by the nickname Sky made her?"said Stella.

"Stella do you really think it that important when the Trix and Valtor and in Front of us?"

"No I guess not but we will talk about this later got that Bloom"

"Whatever Stella, ok here's what we're going to do Sky and I will deal with Valtor while the rest of you deal with the Trix."

"You got Bloom" said Brandon.

" Valtor your going to regret coming here DRAGON ENERGY!"

"Nice try Bloom but you can't hurt me and I'm not here to hurt you"

"THEN WHAT DO YOU WANT"

"You Bloom, I want you Bloomy. I want you and me to rule the magic dimension Together we'll be unstoppable"

"Yeah first off sorry but not interested as you can see I'm already taken Valtor and I'm not planning to leave anytime soon.(she shows Valtor her engagement ring) And second STOP CALLING ME BLOOMY"

"Fine if you want to play the hard way then we'll play the hard way if you don't come with me  willing then you can say goodbye to your  precious boyfriend Bloom, FIRE SHOCK!"

"NO!.....SKY!"

I raced as fast as I possibly could towards Sky and jumped in front of him and put up my Flame shield. The blast was very powerful and I was losing when all a sudden the blast pushed Sky and I back and I passed out.

Sky

Valtor's spell was headed right towards me when all a sudden Bloom's fire shield came up and she was in front on me trying to hold the blast off but it got stronger until it blasted Bloom and I onto the ground. Bloom passed out and I was dazed. Valtor came up to me and said "I win lover boy she's mine now" and with that he disappeared with Bloom. All that was left of where Bloom was last was her diamond engagement ring I gave her.

Brandon

We all were fighting the Trix when they were losing to us then suddenly the just  disappeared.

"Hey where did though three go?"asked Helia.

"I don't know Helia."

"On the bright side, at least there gone. Hey where is Bloom and Sky"said Stella.

I was about to respond when I saw Sky running towards us.

"GUYS...... VALTOR.....HAS.......BLOOM!"

"WHAT!"said everyone.