Bloom's Sacrifice

Starting today I will be posting chapters only on Fridays, some days their might just be one chapter others more than one. Please comment if you have any ideas to make my story better. This chapter along with the next ones are inspired by (RikkiBobak) Thank you so much for the inspiration! Also thank you to (AileenSkaria) for the idea of a new transformation, you guys are amazing!

Bloom

The bracelet started glow brighter and brighter, I couldn't focus with the pain flowing through my body I screamed in pain, I felt the darkness coming over me I fought her the best I could but the bracelet weakened my powers and she took over me.

Sky

Valtor hit Bloom with the water Stars and she started to glow I heard her screaming in pain as I ran towards her. I was almost to her just a few more steps when all a sudden a giant shock wave pushed everyone back. All of us finally got to our senses to see Bloom but as Dark Bloom, "NOOOOOO BLOOM!"

"FINALLY SHE'S ALL MINE AT LAST, ALL THANKS TO  YOU WINX"laughted Valtor.

With that the Trix, Valtor and Dark Bloom disappeared leaving all of us in shock.

Stella

Its been a week since Bloom disappeared, I wish I could say its been quite but I would be lying, Valtor and Dark Bloom Have attack 3 worlds so far and the Trix's have gone after us a few times we do beat the trix but barley we need Bloom back but we cant even find her. All the worlds have called a royal meeting to talk about Valtor but I didn't want to go.

"Stella? Stella? STELLA!" 

"Umm yes Flora?"

"Didn't you hear me, we have to go"

"Sorry I was deep in thought im coming" along with the royals of the worlds the rest of the Winx and the Specialists were invited because of how close they were to Bloom, the meeting was at Domino which made me think of Bloom even more. We all made it to Domino Except Sky who was coming with his parents, everything was decorated nicely but it didn't lift the spirt in the room. Everyone was seated and I looked around but I didn't see Sky I saw his parents but not him, his seat was empty, Sky was taking this even harder than me and I was a mess, we never should have gone with the idea of using Bloom as bait we all feel responsible for Bloom, Sky was the only one who went against it and he's put all the blame on himself even though he was the only one to go against the plan. "Brandon where Sky?" I wispered.

"I don't know he said he had to go to the meeting with his parents but I haven't seen him"Brandon whispered back.

"Welcome Royals, Winx and specialists thank you for coming to the meeting to figure out how to stop Valtor, as most of you know Valtor has turned my youngest daughter Bloom evil. We must find a way to stop Valtor, the Trix's and most of all save Bloom"said Oritel.

Everyone was talking trying to figure out a way to stop Valtor and Trix's, no one ways paying attention to me so I decided to try and find Sky. I walked around the castle, when I got near Bloom's room her door was cracked, normally it's always closed so I decided to investigate I opened the door to see Sky on Bloom's bed looking at a picture of them together. "Sky? You ok?" He was deep in thought and didn't hear me coming so he jumped when he heard my voice.

"STELLA! What are you doing here?"

"I came to find you, what are you doing here?"

"I got here with my parents but I just couldn't bring myself to go to the meeting instead I decided to walk around and went into Bloom's room and been here since"