The Beginning

Bloom

"Good morning kiko" I love my pet bunny he's always cheers me up, I decided to to go down stairs early and go for a walk. "Good morning Mom"

"Good Morning I didn't know you were back how long did the school give you off?"said my mother.

"What do you mean mother it's the weekend, school doesn't happen on the weekend. Anyway I'm going for a walk see you later Mom."

"Bye Bloom"

Sky

We got to earth and to Bloom's house, I knocked on the door and  Vanessa opened the door.

"Sky, Winx, Specialists oh thank goodness somethings wrong with Bloom"

"We know that's why where here it's up to us to save her"

"What do u mean save her?"

We all explained what happened to Vanessa and she had told us Bloom went for a walk so we all set off to find Bloom.

Bloom

I walked around town thinking about what my mother said, what does she mean by how long am I back for, maybe she got me confused with someone else, all a sudden I bump into someone which brought  me out of my thoughts. "Oh my goodness I'm so sorry"

"No it's ok I wasn't looking here I was going"

I look up to see a blond boy with beautiful blue eyes, I felt like I knew him all my life but I've never seen him before.

Sky

I was so determined to find Bloom I wasn't looking where I was going and bumped into someone I looked up to see BLOOM I couldn't believe it it was really her. I offered my hand to help her up. " are you ok?"

"Yeah, thanks, sorry for bumping into again I'm Bloom"

"I'm Sky"

"Hi I'm Stella" said stella who pushed past me to get to Bloom

"Hi Stella, I'm Bloom"

"It's nice to meet you Bloom this is Riven, Musa, Tecna, Timmy, Flora, Helia, Aisha, Nex, Brandon and Sky" said Stella.

"Hi it's nice to meet you all"

"We all were going to the fruity Music Bar want to come?"

"Sure I have nothing else to do"Bloom said with a smile, it was so hard not wanting to go close to Bloom and kiss her but I couldn't blow our cover. With that all of us walked together to the Fruity Music Bar.

Bloom

We got the Fruity Music Bar and sat at a table, we ordered drinks and started to talk. "So what school do you guys go to?"

"Well the boys go to Red Fountain and the girls and I go to Alfea there out of town."said Stella

"Cool I go to Gardenia High, what brings you here to Gardenia?"

"We just wanted to get away see some new things we had heard of this place so we decided to check it out"said Flora.

"Yeah I love this place, my boyfriend actually plays here with his band so I come here a lot"

Stella

After Bloom said that I could tell Sky got tense because  technically Bloom was his  fiancée.  We continued to talk all day and before we realized it it was late. Bloom said goodbye and we all decided we would meet together tomorrow.

Diaspro

"Hello Trix's"

"What do you want Diaspro?" Icy hissed

"It that anyway to talk to an friend?"

"We not friends"said Darcy 

"Well I guess you don't want to know what happened to Bloom, oh well see ya"

"What about Bloom?" Said Icy

"Bloom destroyed Valtor's spell but in doing so she lost her memory  along with the earth people"

"We could finally get rid of Bloom"said Stormy

"What's in it for you"questioned Icy

"With Bloom out of the way Sky will be mine, it's a win win you can have Bloom and I get Sky."

"Fine you got yourself a deal, let's go pay a visit to Bloom sisters"

Bloom

I when I got home my mom and dad were waiting for me."hi mom, hi dad"

"How was your day Bloom"said my mom

"It was great mom I met some new friends"

"Really?"said my dad

"Yeah I had bumped into them and we hung out at the Fruity Music Bar tomorrow we're going to hang out at the park, well I'm tired so I'm going to bed good night"

"Good Night Bloom"said my parents.

The Next Day

Stella

We met Bloom at Gardena park were I first met her, all of us figured might as well start at the beginning.

"Hi Bloom"

"Hi all"said Bloom

We talked for a while when all a sudden it got really cold and it looked like a storm was coming.

"What the heck the weather was supposed to be nice"said Bloom

Just then Icy, Darcy and Stormy appeared.

"Hello Bloom"said Icy

Bloom

The weather changed out of no where and all a sudden three girls appeared  and said my name. "do I know you?"

"Stay away from her Icy"Sky hissed

"Awww sisters isn't that cute Sky's still trying to protect his girlfriend" (Icy)

"By cute you mean sicking" (Stormy)

"You said it sister yuck" (Darcy)

GIRLFRIEND WHAT he isn't  my boyfriend Andy is,  who the heck are there's people and how do all my friends know them.

"What do you want Trix's"said Stella

"We just wanted to pay a visit to our favorite Fairy and to say goodbye forever, ICE DIAMOND"

Sky

I pulled out my sword and blocked Icy's spell I could see blooms face, she was very confused on what all was happening but all I could think of is how did the Trix's find out about Bloom?

"Go away Trix's"

"Not until we destroy Bloom"Icy yelled

"I will not let you harm her she may not remember me but I will always protect and love Bloom forever and nothing you do Icy will break our bond"

"Well obviously Icy can't she lost her memory by herself duhh"said Stormy

"Without Bloom your nothing, ICICLE SHARDS "

Icy's spell blasted all of us back leaving Bloom standing. "Bloom I know none of this makes sense but your a fairy and you have to transform your the only one who can stop them, believe in yourself"

Bloom

I was a FAIRY, I couldn't believe my ears and eyes, I mean I've read about them in story's but me really a fairy. I don't know why but I trust Sky, I used all by strength and somehow transformed, I felt so powerful like I knew this before I blasted the three girls from the sky and they disappeared, I floated to the ground and untransformed.

"You did it Bloom"said Stella while hugging me.

"What the heck happened" 

"It's a long story that we need to tell you" said Flora.