Solaria

Stella

It's been a while since I was here on Solaria but it's still beautiful as every. I just hope something here will help Bloom remember she's my best friend.

"We're here"said Timmy

"Come on Bloom"

Bloom 

We had just landed and I started to walk towards the door when Stella grab my arm and was dragging me, I must say she's fast I could barley keep up. "Stella where are we going?" As soon as I asked that she stopped.

"I don't know"replied Stella

"Shouldn't we figure that out first?"asked Brandon

"Wait I know"said Stella as she continued to run pulling me with her, we ran into the castle and down the halls with everyone else trying to keep up.

"Stella......can.....we.....slow.....down"I asked out of breath

"We're almost their Bloom just a little farther"replied Stella

Then instantly we stop making me almost hit the ground luckily Sky caught my arm before I met the floor. "Thanks Sky"

"You're welcome Bloom"said Sky with a smile 

"Why are we here Stell"asked Brandon 

"Because when Bloom and I were here for my princess ball I showed her my favorite part of the castle The Hall of the Universe "Replied Stella, I walked around but no memory appeared.

"Anything Bloom"asked Flora

"No, sorry" we left and wondered the castle we went up the stairs but their was still nothing when we were coming down the stairs a memory appeared with the voice,

"This is where you first met Valtor, but this is not the key look where you first met Valtor within the sea"

"BLOOM, you saw a memory"said Daphne 

"I did but normally it tells me what the memory is, this time it gave me a riddle"

"What did it say"asked Sky

"It said, This where you first met Valtor, but this is not the key look where you first met Valtor within the sea"

"That has to mean Andros, when I found out Valtor was  loose all of us went there,  icy hit you in the back and you fell into the water Valtor saved you that's when you really met Valtor knowing that it was him"said Aisha.

"VALTOR SAVED BLOOM"said Sky loudly in shock

"Technically speaking yes"replied Tecna

Daphne, the specialists and I were all wide eye from shock, did a villain who caused my memory loss really save me!?!

"If you guys are done being shocked can we go to Andros"asked Aisha

"Ok let's go"said Daphne, we were walking towards the doors of the castle when I felt something cold hit my back and I blacked out.

Sky

We were walking to the Owl when Bloom started to fall I caught her only to see her eyes were closed and she was ice cold, "ICY"

"The one and only"said Icy and all three of them appeared.

The Trix's"yelled Stella

"Now that Bloom is out of the way nothing can stop us from destroying you or her hahaha"said Icy

"We'll see about that, Sky you get Bloom out of here and try to wake her up Stella go with them, the rest of us will keep the Trix busy"said Daphne

Stella and I ran to the ship, "we have to warm her up quickly"

"I got this SUN WARMTH" said Stella

Bloom

I felt warmth all around me and opened my eyes to see Sky holding me in his arms.

"Bloom are you ok?"asked Sky

"Yeah, what happened?"

"Icy hit you with her powers and Stella healed you"replied Sky

"One of the perks of having the Bloomix power, I'm going to help everyone with the Trix, Sky stay with Bloom"said Stella.

Daphne 

"What will it take to get rid of you Trix!"

"Bloom gone and us as the rulers of the magic Dimension"replied Stormy"

"Never going to happen, BREATH OF THE OCEAN"

"Their gone, at least for now said Aisha"

"Bloom's ok as well"said Stella

We were walking back to the owl when I realized it was just Bloom and Sky together, "guys let's spy of Sky and Bloom"I said with a smile, all of us peeked inside the Owl to see Sky and Bloom talking.

Sky

"Are you sure you ok Bloom"

"Yes I'm sure" (Bloom)

I saw her struggling to get up so I helped her.

"Thanks Sky" (Bloom)

"Your welcome, Bloom I....."

"Yes?" (Bloom)

"Never mind"

"Sky ..... never mind" (Bloom

"Oh ok"

I wanted to tell her how much I loved her but why If she didn't feel the same anymore, I can't live without her, I wish I could just fix everything.

Bloom

Learning about my past is hard, I can tell everyone has hope in their eyes especially Sky, I love Sky I just can't figure out how to say it to him, I know we were dating before all of this was happening but it just feels different, I wish none of this happened I just want my life back.

Daphne 

We were spying on them and could see that Bloom still had feelings for Sky but neither of them have the courage to tell each other. "We better go in"

"Yep"said Musa

"We're back and the Trix's are gone for now"said Flora"

"Ok so where to next?" asked Bloom

"Andros" replied Aisha