The Vacation Part 2

Stella

I got up at 6:00am so I could get everything ready for me and The winx, today

was the day we are going to the Bahamas. I super excited for the sun, the beach and of corse the SHOPPING. I woke up the Winx at 7 so they still had time to get ready for our trip. I hope this vacation doesn't end up like last time when Darkar was here.

Bloom 

We got ready and all packed for our trip and meeted the specialists outside. We took the owl because we all wanted to take our time getting there and because Miss Fargonda doesn't want us to use magic.

We Got into the owl and we're on our way to the Bahamas. After flying for and hour and a half we finally got to our destination it was 1pm. "It's so beautiful here"

"Yeah it is and it's super romantic"said Sky.

"What should we do first?"asked Musa."

"How about we get settled at the house?"Asked Helia.

"Sure"said Musa.

We went to our huge house for the next two weeks, it was just off the beach, it was black and white two story beach house with huge glass windows and a huge pool. There are six bedrooms rooms, a kitchen, a living room, three bathrooms and a dining room. (See image below)

"Wow it's so beautiful"l said

"Not as beautiful as you Bloom"Sky whispered.

That made me chuckle, he can be so cute sometimes. After we all unpacked headed to the beach to relax. The Winx and I stayed on the beach while the Specialists went in the water. It was such a nice day to be at the beach. After a couple hours it was time for dinner, the boys took us to a very nice restaurant right off the beach, everything is so beautiful. After dinner the Winx and Specialist except Sky and I headed back to the beach house, Sky and I, more of I wanted to go for a walk on the beach and ever since the incident with Valtor Sky wanted to stay by me , anyway Sky and walked on the beach and watched the sunset it was so beautiful and romantic on the beach. After the was basically gone we headed back to the beach house. Everyone was watching a movie when we got back so we decided to join them, when the movie ended we all went to bed because it was late.

Sky

It was the second day in our vacation and it was nice, so far no new news about Valtor witch is good. Today the girls decided to go shopping while the rest of us stayed at the beach house and relaxed.

Bloom

"Stella slow down we have two weeks here we don't have to see all the shops today."

"I know but everything looks so amazing"said Stella.

"Yeah Stella slow down we can't keep up"said the rest of the Winx.