͟͟͞͞➳❥Prologue

P R O L O G U E
Excuse me? 

you're a peculiar one... aren't you?❞

➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳

➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳

╭══════ ◇✳◇ ══════╮
F E B R U A R Y  1 4
(tuesday)

valentine's day 

╰══════ ◇✳◇ ══════╯

"I LIKE YOU SHOTO TODOROKI" 

the orange rays of the sun highlight the room, making the half cold and half hot male look more ethereal than he already was. the way the sunlight perfectly highlighted his features as his eyes shone with the way he looked back at her (e/c) eyes. she nervously bit into her bottom lip when she felt his soft fingertips brush against her own when he took the box of homemade chocolates from her. 

she stared in awe as her crush gazed at her with an unreadable expression. it felt like a moment out of a book. she had finally done it after countless of thinking and multiple failed attempts. she had finally confessed to her long time crush shoto todoroki. she had managed to convince herself to confess to him for the fact that day was the long awaited valentines day. 

she nervously watched him as he dug through his bag trying to look for an item to give to the girl. at least that was what it looked like to her.

it would be a lie to say (l/n) (y/n) wasn't a hopeless romantic at heart. she had been waiting for that one special person to sweep her off of her feet. that one person who would ease the deep envy in her heart whenever she would pass by couples. that special person who would treat her like she meant the world to him.

and she knows deep down that special person is non other than shoto todoroki. 

he barged into her life like a blessing from the heavens. the way he could effortlessly make her feel better with his rational thinking. the way he strives for the best to make his own path as a top hero. the way he would secretly help her with the tests she found herself stuck in. it was certainly the way he would look at her as if he were analyzing her whenever she would jokingly flirt with him. 

honestly, she was surprised he still hadn't caught on the obvious signs she sends him. 

pulling out a piece of paper, he clicked on his pen before scribbling something down. the (h/c) haired girl felt her heart harshly pound against her chest the moment he started writing something down. maybe he was writing his number to give to her like in the movies she saw. maybe he was writing down the words 'i like you too' because he was afraid to say it to her face?