||˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Cliché 08

C L I C H É 0 8
i

'm sorry

i'd never want to turn into someone i swore i would never become.

➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳

➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳

╭══════ ◇✳◇ ══════╮

F E B R U A R Y 2 7
(monday)

the cliche of 
being paired
together

╰══════ ◇✳◇ ══════╯

THE MAIN CHARACTER SUDDENLY GETTING PAIRED UP WITH THE LOVE INTEREST IS SUCH A CLICHE. it was a tactic used by writers to get the tension and progress on the relationship of their characters through their chemistry in doing the task assigned to them. it's usually present in stories that have the trope 'enemies to lovers' basing from the countless of stories she had read.

it wasn't like she hated that cliche or anything. in fact, she actually loved it. the thought of the countless of different scenes and scenarios that could happen in the middle of doing their assignment made the butterflies in her stomach flutter.

so it wasn't a surprise that she was jumping in joy the moment she heard all might announce that they were partners for the upcoming assignment. the thought of reading from the same book as they sat next to each other. the thought of him leaning in to correct her with her solution as his eyes immediately drift off into her eyes the moment he starts explaining. the thought of falling asleep on each other's shoulders for pulling an all  nighter just to pass the assignment. it had surely put her heart into a frenzy.

at least that was what she expected.

instead, her daydreams were shattered by a gigantic ice block hitting her in the face early morning.

it had never occurred to her that she was gonna spar with todoroki. she had just realized what subject all might was teaching. there were no reading of books nor calculations needed to be done. it was all on combat, and she knew that she was no match for the peppermint head.

she was just lucky enough to be partnered up with one of the strongest quirk users in their class.

would she count this as a blessing or a curse?

"one more" he said watching the (h/c) haired girl who was holding onto her knees as she tried her best to catch the breath that seemed to escape her. she frowned at the suggestion of the male before frantically shaking her in disapproval.

"please, just five minutes. we've been doing this for half an hour" she begged the icyhot male who walked over to her with his hands inside his pockets finally agreeing to the request of his friend.