||˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Cliché 02

C L I C H É  0 2
lost with you

how on earth do these 'cliches' work?

❝how on earth do these 'cliches' work?❞

➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳

╭══════ ◇✳◇ ══════╮

F E B R U A R Y  2 1
(tuesday)

the cliche of
walking home together

╰══════ ◇✳◇ ══════╯

"WAIT HE THOUGHT I LIKED YOU?" the loud blonde cackled in laughter as he watched his embarrassed friend bury her head in her hands. he fastened his pace trying to overtake the embarrassed girl before stopping her on her tracks. a smirk overcame his features before he teasingly looked at the poor (h/c) haired girl. out of all the students she could walk to school with, it just had to be a certain annoying blonde.

denki kaminari was a tease at heart, so he just had to tease her with her failed love life. he didn't mean to dive into his best friend's love life mainly because that was uncharted territory for him. he only wanted to copy her homework when he barged into her dorm room. never would he have expected to see (y/n) slowly holding back tears bundled up in her comfort blankets.

that's when he heard it all. the failed confession and the big misunderstanding she found herself in.

"just how much did you mess up your confession?" he nudged at the (h/c) haired girl who ended up slapping his arm before walking ahead of him. "i don't know either! i was the most straight forward as i can be" she heaved a sigh before the male patted her on the back in attempt to comfort her.

"well, that's shoto todoroki for you. he may be the best in combat and intelligence but when it comes to things like these, he's as clueless as me when i short circuit"

"that's why he's asking for help. he's exploring his weaknesses" she recalled the way his face would contort into a look of confusion whenever she tried her hardest to explain to him what love was.

"you know you can always say no right? he gave you a choice" denki stretched out his arms trying to loosen his shoulders. (y/n) looked at him with a small smile before stuffing her hands into her pockets.

"i know. rejection or not, i'd still chose to help him. it takes a lot to face and admit your weaknesses. let alone ask help regarding it. so i have to give todoroki some credit" she voiced out her thoughts. honestly, she finds it touching that the icyhot male could lower down his cold demeanor whenever he was with her.

if this was really the type of relationship destined for her, then so be it.

"fair enough, but i'm suddenly curious. what did you tell him when he thought you liked me?" a playful smirk tugged on the corners of lips causing the girl to stop on her tracks before shuddering. "of course i said no!" she furiously shook her head. an idea popped up in her mind before side hugging the electricity manipulator causing him to back away from her hold.