||˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Cliché 01

C L I C H É  0 1
Sparks

how do i understand someone like you? ❞

❝ how do i understand someone like you? ❞

➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳

╭══════ ◇✳◇ ══════╮

F E B R U A R Y  2 0
(monday)

the cliche of the
electric touch

╰══════ ◇✳◇ ══════╯

SHOTO TODOROKI NEVER LEFT HER ALONE AFTER THAT. it had been six whole days since that incident in the classroom. six whole days since the failed confession. six whole days since she had agreed to help her cute peppermint haired seatmate finish his book.

truly, she had expected a lot of things to happen, but shoto todoroki sticking by her side the whole time wasn't one of them.

she didn't expect the half cold and half hot male to stay by her side. she expected him to be casual about it or even go back to the short conversations they usually shared, but that just wasn't the case. she had never expected him to suddenly appear beside her with a pen and notepad in hand or even wait for her outside their classroom during their breaks.

just what on earth was he doing to her poor heart?

she had just realized that he was genuinely passionate and determined about his work. the way his beautiful eyes light up like stars whenever the topic of his book was brought up. the way his stone cold expression would immediately wash away. it had made her feel a little special and warm inside knowing she had shared a secret with the peppermint haired male.

it might not be as good as a successful confession but maybe this was the next best thing.

"so what type of romance are you working on?" she rested her head against her palm before gazing at the dozen paper balls scattered around his table. she had watched him furrow his eyebrows together before ripping a page of his notepad and crumpling it into a paper ball.

"i dont know" he answered her question truthfully. honestly, he had no idea what the book would even be about. let alone figure out what type of plot he was going for. he just knew that it was romance, or rather it had to be a romance. maybe it was because it was the genre or topic he found himself detached from. maybe it was because he wanted to touch up on the subject more. maybe because he wants to know more about that topic. the topic of love.