||˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Cliché 09

C L I C H É 0 9
don't be afraid to love

maybe loving isn't all that bad afterall

➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳

╭══════ ◇✳◇ ══════╮

╭══════ ◇✳◇ ══════╮

F E B R U A R Y 2 8
(tuesday)

the cliche that
usually happens
under the
rain

╰══════ ◇✳◇ ══════╯

SHOTO TODOROKI HATED THE RAIN. apart from the hatred he bore against his father, his hate for the rain came to a close second. not only is rain such a hassle to navigate through when coming home but it's also one of the reasons why most of his plans don't push through.

don't get him started on the fact that the rain often makes him recall unwanted memories he refused to face and prefer to stay buried. not to mention that one traumatizing day when he accidentally dropped his cold soba on the wet pavement when he was on the way back to the dorms because he was fixing the way he held onto his umbrella.

truly traumatizing.

in short, he hated the rain because nothing good ever comes out of it.

and it just so happened that the universe had blessed him with a joyous rainy day.

the peppermint haired male twirled his pen through his fingers before sighing at the sight of their teacher discussing something in front of the class. words he could hardly hear because of the harsh downpour outside.

"you look pissed" a soft murmur came from beside him causing him to tear his attention away from his pen to the girl beside him who stiffened the moment their eyes met. she forced out a chuckle before averting her eyes the moment he rose an eyebrow at her previous statement.

"i just couldn't help but notice you look a bit on edge today, or there's something bother you. m-maybe it's just me, forget i said anything" she immediately ended the conversation before clicking on her pen and beginning to take down notes to avoid further questioning from her seatmate.

he looked at her slightly baffled by her previous statement before awkwardly looking away from the girl. he was confused on how she could miraculously decipher the stoic expression on his face. an expression even someone as analyzing as midoriya failed to understand. yet, she had managed to understand and see the feeling in his inexpressive eyes.

of course he felt a bit impressed by it.

"no, you're right. i'm just a little upset over something" he said finally finding the courage to keep the conversation going. she looked over the stoic male before analyzing his face. she hummed in response before asking, "i don't mean to pry, but what's bothering you?"