||˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Cliché 03

C L I C H É  0 3
catch you?

❝did she really fall for me?❞

➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳

╭══════ ◇✳◇ ══════╮
F E B R U A R Y 2 2

(wednesday)

the cliche of 
falling down and
he'll be there to
catch you

╰══════ ◇✳◇ ══════╯

JUST HOW MUCH WAS AIZAWA GOING TO OVERWORK HER? she had never realized the difficult tasks and responsibilities the class representatives held until she started working alongside them as a punishment. they had so much tasks to do, even during their breaks.

she had found herself walking alongside tenya iida and momo yaoyorozu on her way to school early morning just to be there to check attendance. aizawa really knows what he's doing considering he's well aware that sleep was (y/n)'s number one priority.

she repeatedly hit her head against her desk, trying to clear off her head as she sneakily fished out her phone from her pocket.

she had spam texted kaminari the whole time but he had yet to see the messages sent to him. she scoffed in envy concluding that the blonde was probably still asleep bundled up in his blankets like a baby.

how she wished to be him at that moment.

"sorry to drag you all the way here (l/n). aizawa gave us orders" the beautiful ravenette said causing her to look up from where she sat. she saw momo giving her a look of pity seeing the girl's tired state. yaoyorozu was well aware that (l/n) had loved sleep. often than not, she had noticed that the (h/c) haired girl would rush into the classroom late with kaminari due to them sleeping past their alarm.

"it's no problem at all. it was my fault to begin with because i interrupted his lecture" the embarrassed girl chuckled before glancing back at her phone to check for any recent messages from kaminari. as of now, the class was still empty and only the class representatives and her were present in the room.

a yawn escaped her mouth before laying her head down on her desk as she glanced at the doorway of the room. she was still tired from yesterday's events considering she had to follow around todoroki for an hour just to get back to their dorms. they arrived pretty late causing her to miss out on a few hours for her desired sleep.

"let's just admit it. we're lost" she tiredly said as she held onto her knees trying to catch her breath. the pain and numbness from both her feet were finally catching up to her. the way her hair messily framed her face while her uniform wrinkled against her figure.