||˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Cliché 04

C L I C H É  0 4
her eyes

and in her eyes, i read a love such as i had never known

❝and in her eyes, i read a love such as i had never known❞

➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳

╭══════ ◇✳◇ ══════╮
F E B R U A R Y 2 3

(thursday)

the cliche of 
carrying their items
for them

╰══════ ◇✳◇ ══════╯

(Y/N) (L/N) WAS BEYOND EXHAUSTED. not only was she helping the class representatives for a week as punishment but she also had to finish the untouched homework piling up on her study table. she let out a groan the moment she caught herself stuck on one number in the test. 

the peppermint haired male saw the frustrated look on the female before quickly ripping a piece of paper from his notepad. quickly noting down the formula, he discreetly passed the paper to avoid their math teacher, ectoplasm, from catching him passing the answer to the girl. 

it would be a lie to say that shoto todoroki hadn't notice her tired state. the way her simple gaze turned dull from the lack of sleep she seemed to be getting. the way the usual jump on her step disappeared. she wasn't as energetic as she was the previous week, and it somewhat bothered him. 

he had only noticed her change in demeanor because he seemed to pay more attention to her after that very day she agreed to help him. if it were him the previous week, he wouldn't even notice her sleeping beside him. but now, he seemed to notice all the little things about her that no other person could notice. 

maybe it was his writer instincts kicking in. as a writer, he should be able to describe the setting and set the scene for the reader to fully find themselves immersed in his writing. maybe that's why he seemed to be more in touch with his feelings and more observant with the people and places around him. 

this might be a good thing to polish his skills in writing, but this new found skill had been bothering him the whole week. throughout the days he spent reading and sticking with the (h/c) haired girl, he had noticed a distinctive feature about her that kept him up for two nights straight. 

and that distinctive feature was her eyes. he had always found himself staring at her mysterious and mischievous (e/c) eyes from time to time. sometimes, he would even catch them staring back at him during their lessons. he didn't know what it was, but he found himself loving the way her eyes gaze back at his. a pair of (e/c) orbs that seemed to bore into his mind at night. a tantalizing pair of galaxies that hold so many emotions that he wanted to know more about.