CHAPTER THREE

O L I V I A    P O V

Maybe it is a bad idea to leave the warm cabin where there is a fire plus food. But the guy is creeping me out. Trying my damned hardest to move in the snow, which is not easy by a long shot. Must have only done a few hundred feet with the snow up to my knees, making it unbearable to even lift your leg. 

Glanced over my shoulder to see the lights from the cabin in the distance. Push myself to carry on with the wind howling, the snow sticking to my bare exposed skin causing me to freeze to my very core. Hearing other noises coming from the thick of the trees makes my body tremble. Knowing something is out here, something that is so fearful it bears to think about. Stopped to catch a breath. The lights from the cabin are no more means I have got some distance from safety. 

My fingers are cold, stuck to my case handle, which is going to be painful enough when I pry them from the grip. Using my spare hand, pull my jacket up to cover my cold lips. Carry on until I collapse in the snow, shivering from the freezing cold. Curled into a ball with my case beside me, trying to maintain my body temperature. 

Could hear rustling from the trees, something is prowling getting closer. My heart beats faster, fear consumes me. Closed my eyes listening to the howling wind which echoes through the trees hear growling, snarling. Tuck my body tighter into a ball keeping my eyes closed, shivering with the cold which at this point froze my core completely.

Wake sometime later in a warm fleece in the cabin with someone laid behind me naked. Well partly naked could feel bare skin on my back warming me up. 

Opening and closing my eyes a few times to make sure I am not dreaming. "Why the hell am I half-naked?" Curious to why I am laid on the floor on a thick fur rug by the fire with a guy I know nothing about holding me tight to his body while I am in my bra and panties. "It was the only way to warm you up before hypothermia set in." So, he thinks it is all right to undress me plus himself then lay with me on the floor.

My mind is so fogged up not thinking straight at all about what the hell is going on. "Look mate, I do not know you enough to be lying around on the floor half fucking naked." Just thinking for a second. "Plus I hope that is not what I think it is sticking in my back?" He laughs thinking I said something humorous to him. "No that is my other hand plus I have standards" Tilting my head with anger to see his grey eyes staring at me deep into my eyes making me want to look away. "You have standards? What the hell is that meant to mean?" My voice is a little raised with annoyance to how he is talking to me.

Yes, get that he is outta my league but he could be a little more sensitive with his words I do have feelings. "I do not sleep with virgins." How the hell would he know that? Turn my head to face the fire not sure what to say my thoughts have vacated my head, totally a blank. "You also need to learn to control your breathing." Shake my head not wanting to rant my feelings at this guy. 

Close my eyes for a few seconds until his hand start to rub the top of my thigh. Losing all control he tilts my head making me stare deep into his eyes which have changed colour like ocean blue. Staring into a trance-like state he smooths his hands over my thighs making me moan. 

Have no control over my actions whatsoever. His eyes fixed to mine telling me to relax which my body did. Twisting my body until I am laid flat on my back. He takes my bra off kissing my bare skin, my eyes are closed my head tilts back letting him have more of me. He slides his hand down my outer thigh slowly moving his hand to my inner making me open my legs. 

He kneels in between my legs rips my panties from me takes his shorts off to reveal a considerable size hard cock. Tilting my back pushing myself to him he snakes one hand around my back lifting me gently. With his other, he smooths down over my tits down my stomach stopping at the very edge of my pussy where he uses his thumb to tease my clit sending my body spiralling out of control. 

Moaning tilting my head with pleasure wanting more he penetrates me deep pushing making sure I am not a virgin anymore. His slow movements taking me to a place I have never been howling with pleasure he pushes again sending ripples of pleasure to every part of my body. 

He thrusts deep holding while he watched me grasp the rug thrusting again my body shoots an electric current to my core where my orgasm is released. Lowering his lips to mine he bites my lips the tip of his tongue teasing mine he deepens with a kiss giving me a sensation which overpowered my body. He moves just a little faster thrusting deep making me cum hard. 

His body starts to change shape his muscles all visible he howls like a wolf which we could hear echo through the cabin. In the distance outside, I could hear wolves howling from his loud piercing howl. He rolls to the side of me turning my body to pull back onto him. 

My eyes stare at the fire for a while my thoughts of what just happened showing me images. Closing my eyes falling asleep.

*******************

My eyes flicker open to find myself on the sofa with a fleece over me fully clothed. Glanced around the room to see the guy stood in the kitchen cooking he looks over at me. "You have been asleep all day. The sun will be going down in an hour." Scrambling to get off the sofa tangling myself with the fleece which I have a fight with trying to unravel my body. 

Gaze out the window to see daylight well what is left of it. Still have images in my head of a vivid dream.  Asking myself if it really happened or did I dream it? Not got time to argue with myself grab my case step to the door. "Thank you" Opened the door to see nothing but thick snow which had hidden the steps leading to the cabin door. 

Closed the door behind me taking a step to find I am waist high in the white stuff which is causing me to shiver with the cold. Not wanting to retreat back to the cabin carry on with my journey following the tree line for miles while the sun starts to go down. 

Hoping to reach my car soon before it is completely pitch black with darkness. Had a feeling someone is watching me following me, now my gut is telling me to run. But with the snow, it is impossible to even outrun any predator out here. 

Stopped to take a deep breath my heart beating fast with fear. Hear the snow scrunching only means one thing someone or something is following me. Scared to death is how my body feels while it trembles. Stride through the snow it is getting dark real quick which is no good for me if something wants to eat me. Have no idea why I decided to walk along the trees may be to hide from whatever is prowling me.

A while later it is pitch dark but at least it is not snowing. It is cold though carry on until my entire being stops dead hearing a blood-curdling growl coming from behind me. Not wanting to turn to see what it is. Tears roll down my cheeks fear just empowers me closing my eyes hearing it get closer until hearing another growl which is different. Could hear trees breaking howling then something big runoff. 

Feeling a hand on my shoulder which made me jump outta my skin. Turn to see the guy injured this time a deep scratch down his arm. "Told you it is not safe at night." Rolled my eyes he shakes his head. "The cabin is just through these trees. You walked around in a complete circle." Slapping my forehead we head back to the cabin where it is warm. 

***********************************************

HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER?

WOULD LIKE TO READ YOUR COMMENTS

THANK YOU FOR READING 

DID OLIVIA HAVE A DREAM?