CHAPTER SIX

O L I V I A    P O V

My eyes fling open wide to be staring into complete darkness, my body tensed, my heart racing with pure fear setting into my bones. A gut feeling telling me I am not alone, my hairs on the back of my neck rise telling me there is something sinister lurking close by. Not moving for fear, it would rip the car apart then devouring me for its nightly feed. Pulled the blanket up over my head, which would not help really if the situation got out of hand, but it is stopping me from looking out the window becoming face to face to whatever creature it is. 

Could hear the crunching of snow, which only meant one thing, something or someone is prowling the car. Put my hand over my mouth to stop myself from screaming, but little whimpers escape with tears falling down my cheeks. 

Trembling with an icy feeling to my bone, fear total fear consumed me. Closing my eyes for a few seconds, wishing I could be anywhere but here. Maybe this is why this road never gets used or hardly gets used with whatever this prowling creature is.

Try to take slow, deep breaths. Something lands on the roof of the car with an almighty thud. Putting a dent big enough to make me scream loud, which is the worst thing I could do. Then hear a growl that pierces your body to the very core. Telling you to fear for your life, that your worst nightmare is just about to become a reality. 

Screeching of claws across the top of my car making me scream from my gut which does not end there, the claws shoot through the roof like razor blades cutting through thin aluminium. Scrambling to open the door which is making me panic plus breathing heavy. Frantic with every move I do crying while I am still trying to open the fucking door. 

Whatever it is, is large with claws that would rip me apart with one swipe. Scrambling out the door lose my footing on the icy snow frantically trying to get back on my feet all I hear is snarling which is close to me, my heart is out of control beating faster while my body feels terrified. 

Hear this creature breathing while my back is to the car still fighting with myself to get up. Not wanting to glance at this thing for the pure fear I would rather not see what is going to happen to me but let it take me by surprise. Get to my feet sliding on the ice trying to run but something tells me this thing would outrun me in no time. 

My feet just take off running down the road to where I had come from could hear the creature slowly gaining on me. It is like it is playing a game, getting a frill at watching its pray run before catching ripping me apart. Could hear howling from the distance, not just one howl but a few approaching me at speed. 

Not knowing what the hell to do or if I am running into a pack of wolves that will feed on me, with this thing close behind me I just want to keep running until my feet cannot run any more. My breathing is heavy my heart pumping my mind wishing I were anywhere but here. 

Come to a bend in the road the howls are very close coming at me from either side. I am pushed to the floor by someone's large hand while I hear heavy breathing. "Keep your head down," His voice tells me which I do. Feel him get off me while I laid there not moving. 

Heard only what I can describe is dogs fighting but they have stronger growls more meaningful, vengeful. My thoughts turn to the wolves, it is the only explanation I have to the deepness of the snarls. Hear ripping snarls, growls plus teeth clashing. 

Rest my hands over my ears while the gut-wrenching howls become painful yelping cries, a hand rests on my back making me jump outta my skin. Take a deep breath moving my hands to tilt my head to see the guy saving me once again. 

He helps me to my feet. Looking at him he is injured again but this time it is his chest where his shirt had been ripped from him. We do not exchange words but walk back to his cabin silently with the wolves following.

********************

Stand in the cabin while he fixed his wounds then he helped three of the wolves who had long deep claw marks down the side of their bodies. Lean against the wall not wanting to be here but grateful for his help plus the wolves. He glances at me with a stare that I have never seen anyone do before. 

The four wolves curl up by the fire while he sits at the island with a coffee. Slide down the wall to a sit position to pull my knees up to my chest where my tears fall while my thoughts go over what just happened. Bury my face in my hands scream aloud start to lose my sanity. "That creature should have taken me." Stand to open the door to leave when he grabs me pulls me back through the door. "Please just let me leave." He closes the door resting his large hand on it making sure I do not leave.

Leaning himself over me his eyes locked to mine. "Believe me, he would have taken you if he really wanted you, but he enjoys the frill of smelling fear." His voice is deep with a hint of annoyance. Having no idea what the hell he is talking about or how he knows this creature so well. "You wreak with fear that is what entices him to you. He cannot resist the smell of you, he wants to taste you." Not liking the way, he is talking to me, make my way to the back door. 

He whistles the wolves stand; one walks to the back door stopping me from leaving. Turn briskly to look at him. "He thinks you are sweet. All you are doing is feeding his urge." Shake my head closing my eyes for a split second listening to him while he tells me how this creature wants to feed on me. 

He certainly knows a lot about this thing. "So, now you will not let me leave. Trying to scare me into staying here? Telling me what he wants." Staring at him he glares at me not taking his eyes from me. "Yeah, pretty much, for your own safety." He steps away from the door while a wolf walks over to lay in front of it to stop me from leaving. 

Throwing my hands in the air screaming with frustration which makes him let out a little laugh. Sit on the sofa looking into the fire. My life is doomed, stuck here in the middle of god knows where with God knows who plus a dead body under the cabin which is ripped apart with skin hanging from the bones. 

Trying to stay alive from a creature that wants to devour me. Missed my job interview, so what is the fucking use of planning your life when it never plans out? Rub the back of my neck which had a slight twinge. He steps behind me moving my hair to rub my shoulders with his warm hands using his fingertips to lightly press. 

Closed my eyes with the pain releasing slowly from my neck, moaning with the pleasure of his hands touching me. Opening my eyes we are in the bed he is deep inside me holding my hands above my head while he moved gracefully inside my pussy. Moaning tilting my head to the side close my eyes to feel his warm body touching. Sliding over my skin giving me little pimples of pleasure. 

Passion is burning intensely wanting to escape with my orgasm. He lowers his lips to mine kissing me demanding to taste me. Our tongues fighting for dominance, he lifts me with one hand around my waist thrusting giving me a whole new pleasure. Opening my eyes to stare deep into his which are a shade of greyish blue. 

Fixated to his gaze while he licked my lips which gave me an electrifying feeling causing my orgasm to explode. He lifts my leg smoothing his hands up my thigh to my tit squeezing gently making my body tingle. He trusts over and over until he holds it. He thrusts again his head tilts his eyes semi-close he howls which vibrates through my whole being. He looks down at me kisses me rolls to the side places his arm under my neck pulls me tight to him kisses my head my eyes close entering dreamland. 

************************************

HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER?

WOULD LIKE TO READ YOUR COMMENTS 

THANK YOU FOR READING 

OLIVIA IS STILL IN THE DARK OF NOT KNOWING WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON