Ch. 1

( A quick disclaimer all videos and pictures accept the title photo do not I repeat do not belong to moi. They belong to there respective owners now enjoy the crossover some of this was inspired by other stories so you may see similarities.)

In a city with tall buildings and skyscrapers on the top of the largest building in the crime ridden city. Is a boy with stark white hair, pale skin like snow that glowed, and bright neon green eyes with tears. He wore a hoodie with short sleeve that is black and white shorts with black shoes there is a neon green ring on his right hand. You may ask why the boy who looks 12-13 years old is there well that is we're his new half life and our story begins.

Danny Phantom POV
It was all my fault that I couldn't save them when my future self attacked all those I care about and killed my family and friends in the nasty burger explosion. But the worse part is that wasn't the end of my hero's misfortune. Clockwork than showed up and told me the G.I.W and vlad were colluding to destroy the ghost zone in a matter of seconds he said that sense I am a halfa and the only one that truly has equal amounts of life and death in me I was forever a immortal 14-year-old. I would end up being the only survivor I could not stop what will eventually come. Clockwork said I would be sent elsewhere and become the core of the ghost 👻 zone so we won't Cease to exist forever with the ghost zone be destroyed and instead become a new ghost zone.

All I remember is a bright flash and now I am here with a black backpack and no where to go.
I can't stay here so I guess I should find somewhere to stay the night.
In the end I found a abandoned building on the edge of Gotham. I found a newspaper on the ground while in my human form looking for a place to stay. The most crime ridding place in the world perfect place to stay low Clockwork sure thinks of everything. As I was looking through my backpack I found something that will always show my past.
" bearburt huh he really does think of sniff everything sniff I am truly sorry Jazz, Tucker, And sam".

Reader POV

There the pale boy with black hair and crystal blue eyes and a red and white t-shirt with jeans . Sat on the dirty mattress with a bear that looked weirdly like Albert Einstein in bear form and the photo of his family and friends never to be seen again cried him self to sleep.

( just a little note I imagined this story to be in a anime art form because I don't like the original form but you can imagine it however you want.)